trump, kim jong meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    CNN: Trump kidnaps 3 Koreans ahead of talks with Kim Jon Un.
    Just shared that with a coworker and he actually thought they had stooped that low haha.

Comment

CNN: Trump kidnaps 3 Koreans ahead of talks with Kim Jon Un.
      CNN and the rest of the gang will find this and report "sources say".....

Comment

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., on Wednesday warned the Trump administration against going easy on North Korea in talks about its nuclear program just because that country released three U.S. detainees.

"We cannot forget: No regime has the right to hold American citizens in captivity without cause, and under no circumstances should American citizens be viewed as bargaining chips," Schumer said Wednesday on the Senate floor.

"If countries in the world think they can detain Americans and get something in return, we'll see many more hostages,” he said. He added that he was “rooting for” the success of U.S. talks with North Korea, but added that "the hostages shouldn't be part of it.”

You can't make this stuff up...

Comment

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., on Wednesday warned the Trump administration against going easy on North Korea in talks about its nuclear program just because that country released three U.S. detainees.

"We cannot forget: No regime has the right to hold American citizens in captivity without cause, and under no circumstances should American citizens be viewed as bargaining chips," Schumer said Wednesday on the Senate floor.

"If countries in the world think they can detain Americans and get something in return, we'll see many more hostages,” he said. He added that he was “rooting for” the success of U.S. talks with North Korea, but added that "the hostages shouldn't be part of it.”

I guess Iran is not on that list I have never been to into politics so I am not sure when they became such POS liars this is not just the dems I am talking about either...
          Last edited by Pedernal; 05-10-2018, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Schumer is technically correct about hostages as bargaining chips, but they were released BEFORE the negotiations as a sign of good faith with no strings attached, so his whole point is moot...needs something to complain about I guess.

Comment

date set,June 12 in Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                date set,June 12 in Singapore.
                I think I can speak for Systmnt in saying this is awesome! Great step forward! monumental moment in history
                Last edited by Man; 05-10-2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Trump gets to try out the tazer-cyanide injection-email eraser pen he found in the closet Hillary used to use.....

Comment

I think I can speak for Systmnt in saying this is awesome! Great step forward! monumental moment in history
                    Unfortunately it'll take years from now to tell whether any agreement made is worth the paper it's written on. I hope it does as it would end the last vestige of the cold war, but have little faith in NK.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                      Unfortunately it'll take years from now to tell whether any agreement made is worth the paper it's written on. I hope it does as it would end the last vestige of the cold war, but have little faith in NK.
                      Oh I fully agree. More so was just poking Systmnt but he didn't take the bait.

Comment

Trump is walking into this meeting with a royal flush and lil kim has a pair of deuces. Im pretty sure trump will put him all in or fold. Either way, trump ends up with the chips.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          Trump is walking into this meeting with a royal flush and lil kim has a pair of deuces. Im pretty sure trump will put him all in or fold. Either way, trump ends up with the chips.
                          What exactly do you think Trump is holding over the lil dictator?

Having a great poker hand doesnt work when the game is hangman.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            What exactly do you think Trump is holding over the lil dictator?

Having a great poker hand doesnt work when the game is hangman.
                            Trumps Nuclear Button is bigger than Little Rocket mans

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              Trumps Nuclear Button is bigger than Little Rocket mans
                              Trumps nuclear button has an approval process, media attention, international ramifications, and an election year...
                              little rocket mans is literally at the nod of his head..and doesnt have to point at us..or give a **** about what anyone else thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Trumps nuclear button has an approval process, media attention, international ramifications, and an election year...
                                little rocket mans is literally at the nod of his head..and doesnt have to point at us..or give a **** about what anyone else thinks.
                                True. If little rocket man fired shots at US soils, I'm pretty confident Trump would get approval to respond in kind. I'm also confident Trumps approval rating would sky rocket (no pun intended) as the large majority of voters would approve.

I hope and Pray it never comes to that level of force.

Comment

Working...
                                X