Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toad of a Muley from my Brother’s neighborhood in Colorado Springs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some big boys out there!

Comment

Just got back from Grand Lake Co.... my sister in laws place has some studs! Rut must be full blast because they're running around like a bunch of idiots...

Comment

Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got a buddy that lives in Pinedale Wyoming. He sends me pics and videos of some big big mule deer in his backyard all the time. His wife can’t grow petunias on the back porch because they come up there and eat them.

Comment

Another one from today

Comment

They are seriously fat.

Comment

Must be a open dumpster behind McDonalds. Lordy

Comment

So I live in Colorado Springs... and I can tell you that this is as common as seeing a dove on a high-wire back in Texas. I would even go so far as to say that this is an average sized "city deer" here in Springs. There is no way this is photo shopped, there are deer in downtown, deer in every neighborhood, even those that are not close to green spaces.
                    It irritates the heck out of me to draw a mule deer tag, drive 5 hours, hunt 5 days in full scent-lok, face paint, miles off the pavement... then drive home and have them standing in the yard while i'm unloading my gear... But it is pretty amazing to get to watch them up close and personal. I've literally seen them bedded on front porches, flower beds, and all kinds of places you would never expect to see a deer.

Comment

Working...
                    X