No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was soooo pumped when she got the blasted Freys.

Also if Arya and Lady Mormot ever team up... the game is OVER haha

Euron is going to old Valeryia to get the dragon horn almost for sure. Priceless gift to fight the Dragon Queen? The only thing know to hold power over Dragons. In the book he has had it since he came home. But this adds drama and time scale to show.

Sansa isnt that brutal, she is trying to help John just learning how to do it. Great call on the Umber/Karlstarks, it sets the OPOSITE prescident of the Lanisters(might=right)

Littlefinger will start medling but HOW is the question. I dont think he will screw over Sansa... not if he thinks a marrage is even KINDA possible. But he will feed john to the walkers in a heartbeat

Still 99% sure John is Robert and Neds sisters child... timeline is perfect. Sir Mormot could knowcthe secret, wasnt exiled yet i dont think. Could tell Sam at the citadel on his deathbed from Greyscale.

They are focuing on fortesses HARD... makes me womder about deepwood mot as final battleplace. The castel is HUGE, could hold the drags and a LOT of army.

Its in the neck, easiest place to try to stop the walkers (the wall is going down now that the Bran recrossed). Its as far north as ANY summer army would likely get. And also was built by the firstmen. Might have protection we dont know. Brans chick can call the Cranag men. Dundarion and the hound are near, but we are still missing a magic sword named lightbringer...

Dragonstone is going to be where Dani releases the dragons first on westros and the horn may play there or the fall of the landing.

The Sand snakes are gona have to pick, my bet is they side with Dani

We are sooo far off the reservation from the book i have decided to think of them as totally different stories. Im enjoying it much more This way

Comment

The wolf is Nymirea, 100% in the book she is alpha of a pack that has a tendency to hunt Lanisters... the only dire wolf left alive of the pups.

She is also a female... and winter pushing south, maybe bringing a few wolves there chance to end series with new pups and new children...

That said... the books START with a stag and a dire wolf killing each other... i think we are still forshadowing from that..

Edit... also winterfell 100% falls too... there is no Stark of winterfell there. It was saod it would never fall as long as there is a Stark at winterfell. John is a Barathian, and Sansa will take another name if married(dont think it counts) Bran is now a Greenseer... also think it doesnt count. Since in tv show Rickon is dead ( very alive in book) no true stark...
      Last edited by catslayer; 07-22-2017, 04:28 PM.

Comment

How about some spoiler alerts? Good grief..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          How about some spoiler alerts? Good grief..
          The show is so far past the books and has gone off on a lot of different tangents that it's all conjecture at this point. Plus, half of what has been recently posted is more than likely wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiplashTX View Post
            The show is so far past the books and has gone off on a lot of different tangents that it's all conjecture at this point. Plus, half of what has been recently posted is more than likely wrong.
            Or not, nobody knows, thats what this thread is for... to talk, to guess, to enjoy the "Game"

No point to spoiler alert guesses... If you pay atention to show you know who the wolf is.

Playing devil's advocate on johns parantage and better exsplaining options, John could be Dani's nefew... it envolves rape... but i mean its GOTs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
            Last edited by catslayer; 07-22-2017, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
              Sansa is no idiot now, but her evolution to master manipulator has been poorly developed both by the show and grrm.

She is my least favorite POV character.

I just asked Mrs Artos who was her favorite & she said Khaleesi (I did my best Giggity & got the look)...I'm enjoying all of them be it hero / villain at this point, it's brilliant. Not sure I could nail down any particular list of worst to favorite & says a lot for the cast / show.

Man was I ever tickled when that little jack hole joffrey was nuked at first...then realized he had succeeded sucking my disdain of his character so well that I'm gonna miss hating him.

How I still miss some the key while details being riveted is getting frustrating...the wife told the boy one nite that she would like to see Jon & Khaleesi team up, marry & rule the universe. Boy says it's not likely to happen cuz she is his aunt. We look at him like he's on crack...both of us a swing and a miss somewhere as I don't recall that skit mentioning as such.

Nothing new for most I reckon, Found this & was really helpful.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                Or not, nobody knows, thats what this thread is for... to talk, to guess, to enjoy the "Game"

No point to spoiler alert guesses... If you pay atention to show you know who the wolf is.

Playing devil's advocate on johns parantage and better exsplaining options, John could be Dani's nefew... it envolves rape... but i mean its GOTs.

Well you sounded pretty confident as if you were giving up Eurons gift. If it's a WAG, my apologies. There have just been a lot of folks in this thread who love to let everybody know they've read the books like it's a badge of honor and help ruin the show for folks who haven't. It's annoying as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  I just asked Mrs Artos who was her favorite & she said Khaleesi (I did my best Giggity & got the look)...I'm enjoying all of them be it hero / villain at this point, it's brilliant. Not sure I could nail down any particular list of worst to favorite & says a lot for the cast / show.

Man was I ever tickled when that little jack hole joffrey was nuked at first...then realized he had succeeded sucking my disdain of his character so well that I'm gonna miss hating him.

How I still miss some the key while details being riveted is getting frustrating...the wife told the boy one nite that she would like to see Jon & Khaleesi team up, marry & rule the universe. Boy says it's not likely to happen cuz she is his aunt. We look at him like he's on crack...both of us a swing and a miss somewhere as I don't recall that skit mentioning as such.

Nothing new for most I reckon, Found this & was really helpful.
                  That family tree is a guess... its 50/50 who johns dad is

Lyanna Stark was almost 100% his mother.

But his father was either Robert Baratheon, concieved on Bear island. They were in love. And robert was in love with her till the day she died... (which is why Circe HATED him after they got married)

Or Rhagar Targaryn, concieved after he kidnapped and was assumed ravaged her. (Kidnap started Roberts rebellion basically)

We dont KNOW when Ned and Cranig fought up to the tower against sir walter dane in Dorn( we saw fight last season) ned went up... came back with kid... thats all we know thus far

Last edited by catslayer; 07-22-2017, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Well you sounded pretty confident as if you were giving up Eurons gift. If it's a WAG, my apologies. There have just been a lot of folks in this thread who love to let everybody know they've read the books like it's a badge of honor and help ruin the show for folks who haven't. It's annoying as hell.
                    I do apologize... i really didnt think about the horn comment... i will neither confirm no deney that it is a WAG. Ill think more before i post again...

Honestly we really are so far gone from the books(like season 4 or 5) that its aplying "facts" that may not happen in show.

I HONESTLY think martin will deviate on purpose from show... he is spiteful that way and it will sell more books. Think of the way Hatchet did... he forked the story lines to keep writing.

Comment

Just rented the first 7 episodes from redbox. First time watching the show and I'm hooked

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                        Yep she supposedly died right after Ned was executed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched season 1 again over the last couple weeks and didn't catch any real reference to it. I think she's gonna continue to wreck shop on folks, I'm just not sure how yet. Word of her handy work at Riverrun shouldn't take long to reach Winterfell.

Comment

It was never said out right but assumed by the folks backing the Lannisters

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Last edited by Cajun shooter; 07-22-2017, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Also I went back and read most of this thread back to 2014, and Smart has been bitching about spoilers on material he reads voluntarily....the ENTIRE time...and continues to do so today. That's dedication , y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
                                also i went back and read most of this thread back to 2014, and smart has been bitching about spoilers on material he reads voluntarily....the entire time...and continues to do so today. That's dedication , y'all.

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X