No announcement yet.

kieth johns outdoors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on.... Seriously, y'all think it's a BAD thing for someone who is a close friend of Keith's to call him and let him know that a recent customer was dissatisfied and posting about it on the largest bow hunting forum in Texas... Really...????

How many of you would do differently if the positions were reversed...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
      Come on.... Seriously, y'all think it's a BAD thing for someone who is a close friend of Keith's to call him and let him know that a recent customer was dissatisfied and posting about it on the largest bow hunting forum in Texas... Really...????

I think if you read through the entire thread you would have noticed that the phone call is only partial to the entire issue being discussed.

Comment

Why does it have to come down to that? Why can't someone just post an opionio on a PUBLIC FORUM without having to worry about who is going to go tattle tale on him? Keith knows about this site and if he wants to know what the reviews are of his place he can come on here and look.

The OP posted his review at 11:39 am and by 1:56 pm of the same day he made the post about someone calling Keith and telling on him. The OP's review wasn't even bad, just had questions about what had happened. Not enough to warrant a phone call.

Comment

Originally posted by Apullin17 View Post
          Why does it have to come down to that? Why can't someone just post an opionio on a PUBLIC FORUM without having to worry about who is going to go tattle tale on him? Keith knows about this site and if he wants to know what the reviews are of his place he can come on here and look.

The OP posted his review at 11:39 am and by 1:56 pm of the same day he made the post about someone calling Keith and telling on him. The OP's review wasn't even bad, just had questions about what had happened. Not enough to warrant a phone call.
          And that's your opinion, which you're entitled to. My opinion is not in agreement with yours, but that doesn't make either of us right or wrong; just means that we disagree. I don't dislike anybody on here, just because we disagree on a topic. Heck, let's all have a beer and discuss something less controversial.....like politics or religion

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
            And that's your opinion, which you're entitled to. My opinion is not in agreement with yours, but that doesn't make either of us right or wrong; just means that we disagree. I don't dislike anybody on here, just because we disagree on a topic. Heck, let's all have a beer and discuss something less controversial.....like politics or religion
            What Apullin17 posted was facts....

Comment

Originally posted by art745 View Post
              What Apullin17 posted was facts....
              In your opinion....

Comment

Holy crap ya'll !!! I don't agree or dis agree on what the op said. I know what I think of Keith's place and that's all that counts. He is just sharing his experence of his hunt. I talk to Keith as much as I can and learn things when I do.Good place,bad place, thats up tho the op. No since in arguing or pissing or moaning over something that did or did'nt happen. Personally, Love it down there and plan on going back every chance I get, along with other places.

Comment

In your opinion....
                  So it's his opinion that someone called.....interesting....or that the OP even wrote a review at 11:39...some people...

Comment

Well......you are certainly talking about him and his operation, so who's acting like a drama queen? Hmmmmmm
                    I dont think the original post was all that bad. He was honest, asked questions and posted what he didnt like. And what do you know- the op'er has recieved some great feedback on KJO, which was exactly what he asked for.

And to the op'er - I would add that based on my experiences, some off the negative things you listed are some-what indicative to these types of hunting ranches. It just goes with the territory. Some places are better and some are alot worse. Now thats a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Apullin17 View Post

I have no problem with you are anyone else posting an opinion on this or any other public forum, but please recognize that the same should be said of those posting in rebuttal... Freedom should be a two way street...

To address the phone call to Keith about the post... You really want to stand up in front of everybody and say that if Keith was your good friend that you would leave him hanging out to dry without so much as a heads up... Boy if that's true..... I'm sorry...

As far as cheap day hunts go.. Keith's is about on a par with the 35 or so other places I've hunted... The camp house was comfortable, clean and Keith put all of us in blinds that saw animals.. The lack of kill was as much my decision as it was the weather; it rained a bunch the week before and nothing had to move from its bed to eat or drink.. That can't be held against Keith... Will I go back, absolutely... Did I go expecting everyone to kill out.. absolutely not especially given the weather event.. I saw game... just not stuff on my kill list, but that was MY choice not Keith's... I've been on better hunts, and I've been on worse hunts..

And if I'm dissatisfied with the hunt, I take it up personally with the operator... if after talking personally with the operator I'm still dissatisfied, then and only then would I take it to a public forum... In my opinion that is how an adult conducts business...

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                        Some places are better and some are alot worse. Now thats a fact.
                        In your opinion.........j/k, I just had to RE-throw that ignorant remark out there.

Comment

And if I'm dissatisfied with the hunt, I take it up personally with the operator... if after talking personally with the operator I'm still dissatisfied, then and only then would I take it to a public forum... In my opinion that is how an adult conducts business...
                          And that is perfectly fine to handle it that way. But whats wrong with someone using the "rate the daylease thread" for its intended purpose? Not everybody is going to have positive feedback every time.

Comment

And that is perfectly fine to handle it that way. But whats wrong with someone using the "rate the daylease thread" for its intended purpose? Not everybody is going to have positive feedback every time.
                            It is just a way for the forum police to come out in full force!

Comment

Originally posted by bu2herndog View Post
                              In your opinion.........j/k, I just had to RE-throw that ignorant remark out there.

Comment

Nothing wrong... read the first of my post you quoted

Comment

Working...
                                X