Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May GOD be with them also... (rahma's daughter included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, I just read through one of the most gut-wrenching threads I think I've ever read! Hard to type sitting here cryin' like a baby, but Rahma, I simply must tell you that you are indeed a man of strength, and it is evident that your faith has made you strong sir! I know what it is to lose a child. That is not a club anyone wants to become a member of! You hang in there sir and cleve to your other daughters and your wife and gain strength with them. Our God is an awesome God. He spoke so clearly to me through the tragedy of the loss of our only son... I listened and followed His instruction and I can say that indeed He has returned my joy. I have a serious part of me that is missing as I have a big scar on my heart. A scar though is a sign and a promise of healing. Yours some day will heal too. No, it won't be the same, but you can find your joy. Just pray earnestly, believing, then listen... He WILL answer, and He will comfort you and your family... Yet at this moment, it is time for grieving and grieving is the beginning of healing. You have come a long way already by refusing the blame and anger modes that probably have already struck you. We too went through the full range of emotions, and God showed us so clearly that the old "could'a, would'a, should'a" feelings are just Satan trying to steal you away and rob your joy... Be strong in the Lord and do not let that happen. Don't let it happen to your wife or remaining daughters either. Lift them up, support them, and PRAY TOGETHER, then follow along as the Lord leads TOGETHER. He will never leave you nor forsake you. It is not ours to understand why, but to lay it ALL at Jesus' feet. He can and will heal.

God bless you sir!

Lord God in Heaven, through Your only child (Son) we are allowed direct access to you. We here on earth cannot imagine the breadth nor strength it must have taken You to allow Your only Son to be a sacrifice for our sins. We thank You for that Lord, and we ask You to comfort this greiving family in the loss of their precious daughter. We ask you to hasten the healing of the injured daughter and comfort the family. Lord bathe them in the Light of Your Agape Love... Show them You are God. Lord we also ask You to comfort the other family as well. We know they are hurting so badly right now. Though their daughter was spared, she too will have a serious wound on her heart that needs Your touch. Heal her, and heal her family.
    Lord, we thank You for Your work in this tragedy that you may use it to Your Glory in the powerful name of Jesus we ask and pray, Amen!

Comment

Thank you Mary for making this a sticky

Comment

So sorry for your loss, sir. I just can't imagine your pain but your strength is inspiring.

Comment

My deepest condolences. I cannot even imagine. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Comment

May God comfort you and give you some peace. My family will be praying for you and your family and all the families involved.

Comment

Prayers going out!

Comment

Wow...praying for these families. I am a father of three and only hope that I could somehow display your strength. The song, "I Can Only Imagine..." was played at my church on Sunday and I just wanted to encourage you to cling to the certainty that your daughter is standing in His presence and surrounded by His glory. God Bless.

Comment

Praying for all these families. I can't imagine.

Comment

My heart goes out to your family during these times of sorrow, Rahma.
                    Your overall outlook on the situation is both admirable and inspirational. We will keep yall in our prayers.

Comment

Praying for a peace that only Jesus brings...

Comment

My deepest sympathies. I am praying for your entire family. I am so sorry for your loss.
                        Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Prayers up, that's tough.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. The loss of a precious child is something a parent should never have to endure. Prayers for comfort.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

So terribly horrific. I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X