No announcement yet.

Flashlight Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread cost me 100$. I am a flashlight junkie. Didn't need them but ordered
    Four anyway. I prefer CR123 batteries but ordered them with the recharge kit.

Comment

bright !!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

BowVista

Do you have the VG15S? Is it a better light than the c8?

Comment

I ordered a T8s just to check it out, thanks for the recommendation. One can never have too many flashlights.

Comment

Originally posted by SMF View Post
              BowVista

Do you have the VG15S? Is it a better light than the c8?
              I have 2 of those, and LOVE them as well. I just randomly found this company a few years ago, and have just about every light they make now. I've never once had a bad light, or even been disappointed.

Here's the link to the VG15S for those interested in a midsize light that is mega bright.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Thanks. Guess I'm a sucker for a flashlight deal.

Comment

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
                    I have 2 of those, and LOVE them as well. I just randomly found this company a few years ago, and have just about every light they make now. I've never once had a bad light, or even been disappointed.

Here's the link to the VG15S for those interested in a midsize light that is mega bright.

https://www.amazon.com/ThorFire-Flas...5f10884bfb7698

I am a flashlight WHORE.....my wife will not say good things about you😂😂😂. Order placed.

Comment

dangit. bought 2 more flashlights that I don't need

Comment

How do they compare in function and brightness to say a streamlight protac HL?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          How do they compare in function and brightness to say a streamlight protac HL?
                          They're pretty true to the lumen rating in my experience. Quality wise, they are totally equal to Streamlight in my opinion. They are all built like tanks.

Comment

It's funny that so many guys are saying they bought lights they don't "need". After I started this thread, I bought more as well! My wife keeps telling me she thinks I'm just terrified of the dark because I buy so many flashlights.

Comment

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
                              It's funny that so many guys are saying they bought lights they don't "need". After I started this thread, I bought more as well! My wife keeps telling me she thinks I'm just terrified of the dark because I buy so many flashlights.
                              Yeah, I don't "need" any more either, but I will probably get some of these in order to compare to my Fenix lights. I know these would be a cheaper habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                                Yeah, I don't "need" any more either, but I will probably get some of these in order to compare to my Fenix lights. I know these would be a cheaper habit.
                                The only Fenix I ever had died really quick. I'm sure it was a fluke deal, because I have a few buddies who swear by Fenix. From my recollection of the quality of mine (aside from the bulb dying), I'd say these are totally on par with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X