Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep.

Comment

Them cats are thick along the bulkheads right now. If you can find a good bulkhead, they are there. Caught these in an hour and half the other evening.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good mess of golden nuggets right there Johnny!

Comment

Good mess!

Comment

That'll make the grease stink Johnny!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Man I do miss chasing the catfish this time of year on Conroe. When they hit the bulkheads its a blast to catch.

Comment

Took Colton and his buddy late yesterday evening. They really turned on big time when the sun set. We filled the cooler to the top and left them biting.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

We did good yesterday. Me my son and brother had a great time.
                    Attached Files

Comment

We went for crappie, but wife caught everything but crappie with here minnows. Catfish, brim, drum....[emoji23] she could not get crappie to hit a minnow. Caught some nice catfish though. Good times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                        What part of the lake? We stuck around the south end near Fisherman's point to avoid the wind. Usually go way north up around Hog Island. Water was only 66 so I think the major movement is still a few weeks off.
                        We were fishing the Chambers arm just past the second bridge. Yea they should really be turning on soon.

Comment

Will Conroe be decent this weekend with the cold front coming through?

Comment

Originally posted by Luremaker View Post
                            Will Conroe be decent this weekend with the cold front coming through?
                            It will still be good. Good luck and might see you out there. Headed that way in an hour or so

Comment

My boats out of town. Headed there tonight to fish Matty. Will be bringing it back end of weekend. Kicking myself for not having it here now reports last few weeks have been great

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                                My boats out of town. Headed there tonight to fish Matty. Will be bringing it back end of weekend. Kicking myself for not having it here now reports last few weeks have been great
                                I was out there yesterday just to find new spots to look at. Texantax was putting an arse whooping on the crappie and cats.

Comment

Working...
                                X