Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Uhhhh….I beg to differ. At least once there was a wind that was borderline gale force
    Lmao! Yes sir, and them fish didn't care!

I'll be fishing this evening, for those of you who know where I'll be at come on. If you want to go shoot me a text at 281917242five and I'll share. Don't mind sharing spots internally but no way I'm putting them out for everyone to see. I'll be there by 5.

Comment

You boys are having a blast. I used to run to the surf every time I thought it was flat. The flags would be flat all the way till about with a purple pussycat was but we would still go. About one out of every ten trips way to hit it right.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Lmao! Yes sir, and them fish didn't care!

I'll be fishing this evening, for those of you who know where I'll be at come on. If you want to go shoot me a text at 281917242five and I'll share. Don't mind sharing spots internally but no way I'm putting them out for everyone to see. I'll be there by 5.

I'm your huckleberry!
        Text on the way.

Comment

The best 10 fish stringer I ever caught in East Matagorda Bay was the day before a hurricane hit. Wind was building,chop was building and I just couldn't leave em. I'm not a whole lot smarter now, I'd do it again if I could.

Comment

A good morning in the lower Laguna. My personal best snook at 26" and a red. My buddy's three reds.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
              Found a few small slots and a monster 18” sand trout here on the island. First time fishing South Padre so I guess it wasn’t too bad. Didn’t get skunked!!! 10-12” Sand trout were plentiful and hungry this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              That is awesome!! I think that's probably the biggest gulf trout I've ever seen...

Those 10-12 inch sandies are dang good eatin' if you fry 'em up fresh... They don't freeze too good though.

Comment

Congrats Gemini & txoutdoors. Great fishing. A snook is on my bucket list.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                  A good morning in the lower Laguna. My personal best snook at 26" and a red. My buddy's three reds.

Cool Snook!

Comment

Good luck this evening boys! I gotta get the grass mowed before we get anymore rain.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                      Good luck this evening boys! I gotta get the grass mowed before we get anymore rain.
                      We'll miss ya amigo....

Comment

Thinking about heading to Sargent in the morning. Think it’ll be worth it?
                        Ive got plenty other stuff to do but surf looks pretty good right now.

Comment

Originally posted by NSpannTX View Post
                          Thinking about heading to Sargent in the morning. Think it’ll be worth it?
                          Ive got plenty other stuff to do but surf looks pretty good right now.
                          I haven’t been down there in a little bit, but I haven’t seen it good down there in a while. The Brazos has kept it nasty. I live 15 minutes from there and drive to Surfside instead.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            I haven’t been down there in a little bit, but I haven’t seen it good down there in a while. The Brazos has kept it nasty. I live 15 minutes from there and drive to Surfside instead.

Hmm well maybe the matagorda surf cam fooled me. Surfside isnt that much further...
                            Thanks

Comment

Wish I could, but can’t make it today. Phillip, of course I forgot to give you back those throw down glasses 😳. Sorry

Comment

How do I post a video? My buddy took a 17 second video of the snook jumping.

Comment

Working...
                                X