X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
    How is it with stains?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I got some french dressing on my shirt at lunch. I will gladly use the rest of my CBD oil to test this.

Comment

Boy they got yall all hoodwinked. Lol.

They even put the green crosses on the store. That signifies a dispensary in legal states. Huge marketing scam.

I didn't just start researching last week. Lol.

Two years ago when I googled medicinal value of hemp oil it was a very clear NONE WHATSOEVER. Since these stores started popping up everywhere now you can find articles claiming that it is possible. Lol. Look closely, the article is from the suppliers of these stores. Thay want to sell you their product.

Heck we have a dude on here telling us that the hemp oil in the stores is the same as full spectrum cbd tincture because he and his father say so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        So yall buy the hemp oil in hopes that there are enough traces in there?.....when its not guaranteed either way? Sounds like snake oil with a cross your fingers type hope..
        Bingo.

Fact....if it has THC it is illegal in Texas to 99.99999% of Texans.

Comment

The majority of my info came direct from the DEA. Not from any marketing firm/store.

Why would a store want to send out information that could get them busted?

I agree with your post above. It is illegal in Texas, but if you think there are no stores selling it with the >.3% THC...then you are misguided.

All of these stores selling it now, are not doing it legally....but it is being done.

Comment

It's kinda like the black panther. People insist it's real although the panther does not posess the melanistic gene. Hemp seeds do not posess THC. Cbd oil is made from the plant....therefore it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
              The majority of my info came direct from the DEA. Not from any marketing firm/store.
              I appreciate the conversation with you on this topic.

I'm really no expert. I have just researched it for years.

What you posted said that CBD, not hemp oil...has so little thc that the dea classifies IT as hemp. Classifies it "as" hemp due to mere trace amounts of thc.

Hemp oil is different. It is made from the seeds. True cbd is made from the plant. Im assuming indica since hemp is made from sativa SEEDS.

Comment

On a positive note, I have been able to add the word "tincture" to my vocabulary.....so there's that..

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  I got some french dressing on my shirt at lunch. I will gladly use the rest of my CBD oil to test this.
                  Hey, I'd happily go drop some coin on some if I thought it would make my back and my knees stop aching and make my hair stop graying/falling out. But the Carpetbagger in Outlaw Josey Wales is all I think of when I hear it advertised as a cure all.

Comment

Btw, I'm not trying to make myself look smart. Lol. Most of you know that I dont give two ****s what people on social media think of me. [emoji23][emoji38][emoji23]

I'm just trying to help folks understand that the stuff in storefronts in Texas is not CBD oil. It's a marketing scam. Yes I know it says CBD on the label......scam.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-11-2019, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Btw, I'm not trying to make myself look smart. Lol. Most of you know that I dont give two ****s what people on social media think of me. [emoji23][emoji38][emoji23]

I'm just teying to help folks understand that the stuff in storefronts in Texas is not real. It's a marketing scam.

I'm curious why you thing storefronts are not selling it, even though it is illegal. They are. Read this article in Fort Worth Star Telegram.

People aren't supposed to sell bags of week either because it is illegal....but they do.

Comment

Seriously? They don't put a green cross on their apartment window and advertise we have bubba kush inside. Lol.

I have been in many of them and looked at the products. I am sure some people may be illegally selling true cbd tincture illegally. You really think Texas would allow this? The state people say will be the last if ever to legalize medicinal much less recreational? That article proves me correct again. Any trace amount of thc.....felony. They are misusing the term cbd just as the labeling is a scam. They are selling HEMP OIL disguised as CBD.

Believe what you want. Trot on down there and get you some snake oil cure all. [emoji6]

Fyi, the real stuff can be bought online and shipped to you. You are committing a crime but how will they know unless you get caught with it? This action is more closely related to buying weed in Texas. It's illegal but it's available.

It's not just me. This is a long thread.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-11-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I am going to agree to disagree; however, I think you are being very naive that it is not sold in shops here.

Totally agree it is illegal, but it is being done. While your terminology may be different, there is CBD Oil, or Hemp, or whatever, here with >.3% THC.

I see your mind can't be changed....mine either

So, I am dropping out now.

Comment

Seriously? They don't put a green cross on their apartment window and advertise we have bubba kush inside. Lol.

I have been in many of them and looked at the products. I am sure some people may be illegally selling true cbd tincture illegally. You really think Texas would allow this? The state people say will be the last if ever to legalize medicinal much less recreational? That article proves me correct again. Any trace amount of thc.....felony. They are misusing the term cbd just as the labeling is a scam. They are selling HEMP OIL disguised as CBD.

Believe what you want. Trot on down there and get you some snake oil cure all. [emoji6]

Fyi, the real stuff can be bought online and shipped to you. You are committing a crime but how will they know unless you get caught with it? This action is more closely related to buying weed in Texas. It's illegal but it's available.

So you think because its illegal to sell the "real" CBD that Texas wouldn't allow it? Legal states are selling THC products like shatter, wax and THC oil which is federally illegal but still get away with it

Comment

have you been to every cbd oil shop in texas? highly doubt it, i know 3 people who own these cbd companies, his hemp oil has thc in it, its a proven fact...me and my dad have talked to lab chemists face to face about this stuff and what goes on in these cbd oil stores, they all have thc in them and they all very low in thc which in the end is all the same

one strain might be better for a person where the other strain might benefit another person better because everyones immune system, digestive system and brain function works differently, ive seen the results behind the scenes in person while you google and copy and paste.....theirs cbd companies who sell 75% thc pen oils.....

Comment

I'm not going to read all this thread, but I'll add my 2 cents of experience.

I've had chronic knee pain for decades from hyper-extending it in high school and it's developed mild arthritis through the years. Not enough to warrant surgery, just would wake me up in the middle of the night throbbing after I'd worked out or ran the day before. Since I started crossfit earlier this year it became almost nightly. I'd heard the hype of CBD and thought why not try. I bought some at a local nature store and put it on my knee at bedtime and wrap it up. Within days no knee pain at all. It's been 5-6 months since I started and I've not had one episode.

Do note that the local DA came in and shut down the shop I got mine at a couple of months ago because they couldn't prove the THC level. I went to another brand at another store and it did not work at all (and cost about 3x what I was paying). Luckily I found a way to buy the original brand online and am back on the CBD happy wagon.
                                Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Working...
                                X