If I hear one more Democrat or nutjob liberal tv host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

say America is setting up Nazi internment camps I am going to shoot something! Schumar has said the Democrats will not sign on to an immigration bill that is put forth by the Republicans and that the president could stop all this with a stroke of his pen. When they had the House, the Senate, and the White House the could have passed the most insane, country destroying immigration bill but decided it was more important for the government to take over health care. The weak-kneed Republicans are starting to cave with all this "ripping babies from the arms of their mothers" crap the Dems are spewing. The people of this country finally elects a president that wants to do what he ran on and is getting things done and it is destroying the status quo that is Washington and the elected officials don't know what to do. President Trump is not pushing an isolationist agenda, he is just tired of us getting the dirty end of the stick on everything his predecessors put in place. I am not saying the rant is over completely, but it is for now.

Russian collusion didn’t work. Stormy Daniels didn’t work. This is just the next media created BS story to get viewers. Guaranteed once this one goes away they will create another just as ridiculous story. Maddening for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha! Ha! Ha! Fox hired Donna Brazile for the Five!!! LMAO!!! You can't even make this stuff up! The Dad started Fox and after he passed it went to his LIB sons = they tried to spin it and the ratings went into the crapper!!! So they came up with the fair and balanced but I noticed the other night Tucker had two high ranking ex military that said Trump is a menace to everything and Tucker just sat there like a Deer in the headlights!?!?! So now I see Donna Brazile is in the drivers seat!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!! Well........Bye!!

Comment

They are just hoping it's a sticking point for the mid-terms...desperate. They don't care about the fams, just pawns for gaining power back & fixing border security will only benefit trump.

I don't see either of the bills Passing...long live the swamp.

Comment

I don’t think this latest convulsion of outrage is going to pay the political dividends the democrats are hoping for. The open borders crowd will remained incensed but I’m confident that many normal Americans will see through the propaganda and know what is really going on. “Catch and Release” has to stop.

Comment

They don't want the problem fixed , just like the mythical " oppressed black American" this is an issue they will fight against any and all real efforts to " fix "

That's why the dems keep saying all Trump has to do is sign a paper today ( executive order ) then they would attack that for one reason or another.
            They are terrible Americans

Comment

Trump will prevail

He sleeps good at night!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                Russian collusion didn’t work. Stormy Daniels didn’t work. This is just the next media created BS story to get viewers. Guaranteed once this one goes away they will create another just as ridiculous story. Maddening for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They scream louder when they realize they are losing.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  They scream louder when they realize they are losing.
                  Yes sir, guilty dog always barks loudest

Comment

It's been policy for 20 years, and yet they never brought it up until they decided to use it to attack Trump. Pathetic.

Comment

It's smokescreen to drown out the DOJ IG report. Working brilliantly

Comment

Trump just signed an order to keep families together.....now watch the left say that he did not have the authority to pass the order.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Trump just signed an order to keep families together.....now watch the left say that he did not have the authority to pass the order.

They already are. If they keep kids detained - even with their parents - for more than 20 days it's a violation of the 1997 order. The Dems want to go back to releasing the entire family with a "promise to appear" in court for their asylum hearing. Most of them then just disappear and head for the nearest sanctuary city.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            They already are. If they keep kids detained - even with their parents - for more than 20 days it's a violation of the 1997 order. The Dems want to go back to releasing the entire family with a "promise to appear" in court for their asylum hearing. Most of them then just disappear and head for the nearest sanctuary city.
                            It's reported only 3% show up for the hearing...just the beginning. ACLU has already fired the first shot. No Children should be incarcerated. The End.

Comment

Had an acquaintance on Facebook share this pic. She got a dissertation in History from me and backpeddled big time.

I’m sick of this smoke and mirrors bs the msm is playing. IG report comes out....”Oh look at the children on the border!!!”

American public:

Comment

Working...
                              X