Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow TBH'er killed possible state record????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it too late for someone to send me the story in a PM?

I gots ta know.

Comment

I'm dizzy.....

Comment

Holly cow i cant keep up with how fast this thread is growing.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
          Wrong
          Oooook. Then enlighten me. Geez. All this cryptic "I know something you don't know" is why this things gotten so out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            Oooook. Then enlighten me. Geez. All this cryptic "I know something you don't know" is why this things gotten so out of hand.
            See post #540

Comment

No more posts till the story comes out so I don't to have to read through 545 more post to get the story.

Nice buck! Hoping all ends well.

Comment

Ok, so he shoots the deer and wounds it. Finds it at a later date after legal hours. Shoots another arrow into the deer to kill it. Contacts the GW and lets them know what happened.

Hope the GW does the right thing. At worst, issue a warning or small fine but let Travis keep the deer. But realize this, many GW would love to make a case on this because it gets them notoriety amongst their peers and supervisors. Hope the GW doesn't try to claim the glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                  No fire arms.

After legal light final shot.
                  If he gets fined, we need to start a gofund me account....he did what 99% of us would have done....

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                    No more posts till the story comes out so I don't to have to read through 545 more post to get the story.

Nice buck! Hoping all ends well.
                    You heard coldgas, boys... no more posts in this thread until the story comes out, period.

Comment

Last edited by adam_p; 10-11-2017, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                        You heard coldgas, boys... no more posts in this thread until the story comes out, period.
                        You just posted!

Comment

Travis might need a gofundme the way it's sounding. Hope everything works out.

Comment

Probably wishes he hadn't even killed the deer after this mess

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
                              If he gets fined, we need to start a gofund me account....he did what 99% of us would have done....
                              What did he do? Thats what everyone is curious about. I dont know the hunter but do hunt in the area. I hope for the deers sake it was taken 100% legally.

Comment

Originally posted by ClearcreekDC View Post
                                What did he do? Thats what everyone is curious about. I dont know the hunter but do hunt in the area. I hope for the deers sake it was taken 100% legally.
                                I don't think the deer gives a ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X