Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow TBH'er killed possible state record????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know the hunter but from what I've read I don't think there is any question about his faith or character. Big deer have an effect on all of us who are obsessed with them and can cause a lapse in judgement if even for the briefest of moments to cause us to do something that we wouldn't do 99% of the time. None of us are perfect and are subject to lack of our best judgement when in a moment of (Fill in the blank). That doesn't make anyone any less of the person they were, are, or will be. It's how you bounce back afterwards that is the true showing of the person's integrity. We all make mistakes. I wish the best for him as a fellow hunter and christian.
    Last edited by Buckslayertx; 10-11-2017, 02:24 PM. Reason: wording

Comment

If Travis told me he did it right I'd believe him anyday and twice on Sunday.

He IS a stand up guy!!

Comment

Honestly he needs prayers and support right now.

He made a choice that most of us would have done same in this situation.

He was honest about. Most of us would not have been as honest.

I do not know him, but he is our brother in Christ and in a bad spot.

Many consequence and some of them would would make grown man cry. Especially if you love to hunt...again.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
          Oh, if you hunt or fish around collin county you must of have met ol Leroy then too?
          Dude will put you through the ringer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            HE gambled with Paul and lost.
            Oh, OK... one them "inside joke thingie's"...

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
              Honestly he needs prayers and support right now.

I do not know him, but he is our brother in Christ and in a bad spot.

Many consequence and some of them would would make grown man cry. Especially if you love to hunt...again.
              X2, well said. Prayers up for him.

Comment

Originally posted by spearchunker View Post
                honestly he needs prayers and support right now.

I do not know him, but he is our brother in christ and in a bad spot.

dang

Comment

So sifting through all of the hoopla, do I understand correctly that he may have dispatched the deer in an archery-only county with a firearm? Is that where the issue lies?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckslayertx View Post
                    I don't know the hunter but from what I've read I don't think there is any question about his faith or character. Big deer have an effect on all of us who are obsessed with them and can cause a lapse in judgement if even for the briefest of moments to cause us to do something that we wouldn't do 99% of the time. None of us are perfect and are subject to lack of our best judgement when in a moment of (Fill in the blank). That doesn't make anyone any less of the person they were, are, or will be. It's how you bounce back afterwards that is the true showing of the person's integrity. We all make mistakes. I wish the best for him as a fellow hunter and christian.
                    Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                      Dude will put you through the ringer.
                      That he would. Seen it happen to a buddy of mine.

Comment

You can't stab one to death either.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          So sifting through all of the hoopla, do I understand correctly that he may have dispatched the deer in an archery-only county with a firearm? Is that where the issue lies?
                          Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            or from a helicopter, at night, on the game warden's lawn, with a bump stock.

At this point, anything is possible.

I'll try to patiently wait for the third side of the story.

Comment

This will be 100 plus pages by morning.

Comment

No fire arms.

After legal light final shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X