No announcement yet.

A message from me to you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the support. I’m doing well and keep my chin up. Lots of reflection and healing over the years but I honor my brother by sharing my experience.
    It’s been hard on my parents having 2 children pass away so send one up for them if you will. The struggle daily and rely on their faith to carry them thru but it’s still a battle. But like Mom says “I don’t have a choice but to keep going.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen.

Comment

You really have been through the grinder of life, but I was so glad you "rejoined" us TBHers and came to Bownanza last month! You have a lot going for yourself So keep on plugging and lean on us when you need us.!

Comment

Thanks for posting Steph. And prayers for you and your family for continued healing.

Comment

My sympathies, Stephanie. You are a special person to speak out about it. You are so right in all that you say. God bless you and your family.

Comment

Prayers for you kid.... ...

Comment

Prayers for you and your parents Steph. Stay strong for them, they need you as much as you need them. Thanks for sharing

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Awesome write up! I lost an aunt and a cousin to suicide, just months apart. Though I was young when it happened I still remember how much it shook my family to our core, not once but twice. It’s pain that will never be healed.

Comment

Prayers, for you and yours, Stephanie...………………
                    My sister,passed away from natural causes...….
                    But, I do know the hole...…………...

Comment

Stephie,

I am a day late and a dollar short but keep your chin up! Tony put you in the right place yesterday and that is a true sign regardless of everything else. Honor him by doing what you are doing and being a true hero!! You may not see it everyday but the ones who know you, do!!

Comment

Heartbreaking!

You keep going sister.

Comment

Love ya, Sista!

Comment

Lots of prayers for you Steph. God bless.

Comment

I share your pain and am sorry for your loss. I lost one of my best friends on February 21st, 2016 to suicide. It changes you forever...their pain doesn't go away, it just gets transferred to those left behind. Knowing what I know now I'd give almost anything to go back to that day, sit down with him over a cup of coffee and talk through it all.

Comment

Wow...Your life has been one heck of a ride. Prayers for you and continue to be strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X