X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clint View Post
    Those are SWEET!

Comment

I am really digging that trailer. Might have to start a new penny jar and save a little to get one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Surfing the net today at the end of shift I came across this and remembered your thread. I'm thinking this might be something I'll tackle in the next year if I continue to hunt out west.

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
          Surfing the net today at the end of shift I came across this and remembered your thread. I'm thinking this might be something I'll tackle in the next year if I continue to hunt out west.

http://sawtoothent.com/
          Looks like a fun project! I thought about doing the pop-up style but I wanted to get it done this year... lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I got the main frame completed and took it for a spin around the block. I have small spare tires on it for now.
            I started on the fenders last night. This is currently how it sits.

Attached Files

Comment

I love the idea of building your own camper! It make life tht much more explorable

Comment

This is cool. Just need more updates

Comment

Those 12" tires and wheels will carry a pretty good load if you get the right tires.

Been thinking about building one some day. Prob just a sleeper with some storage and minor area to get out of the rain.

Comment

Very cool! Those things are Suhweet!

Comment

Sorry not much to update on at the moment. I will get more done this weekend. I did get a set of wheels and tires but they aren't going to work. They are 15x12 wheels with a 5x5.5 bolt pattern. The tires have cracks and the wheels are to deep. I would have to run a lug adapter which would push them out 5" past the fender. I have spent sometime cleaning them up. Got two more to go.

Attached Files

Comment

I think this is the thread I was thinking about?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the link. Mine has been put on the back burner at the moment. Started a large project.... I got one of the fenders skinned and stopped there. A couple pics of the bigger project.

Comment

Good luck with your build. I am about to start building a teardrop myself. I have been ordering parts I need and I am picking up an old boat trailer that I am going to use for the frame for my build on Thursday. Mine will be loosely based off of a Kenskill teardrop but it won't be an offroad camper.
                            I look forward to following your build when you get done with the bigger project you are doing first.

Comment

how is this build coming along?

Comment

Still on the back burner... I was almost done with the hybrid trailer, but then I got a boat.... it's never ending!!! Made the console and rear deck for the boat. I also reskinned the hybrid trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X