X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
      Got an envelope in the mail today. Hope was dashed when i got my Form 1 application back and a form stating the sheriff had put his title, but did not put the agency name. Called them and verified I could add the information myself without taking it back to the SO. Sending it back today with the correction.
      Called today to make sure corrections had been accepted--SURPRISE--approved on 7/19!!!! Submitted 4/1/15 individual, paper form--less than 4 months to approval. Now the wait for it to be put in the mail and arrival to my mailbox.

Comment

I could have sworn there was an SBR picture thread. Did I imagine this or does my search fu just suck?

Comment

I didn't make one.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
            I didn't make one.

Yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
              Yet?
              I'm so new to all this gun stuff I feel someone else work more experience should.

My next thread: "Buying my first Deer Rifle... 223, 243, 308, or 300wm... what do you think?"

Comment

I'm so new to all this gun stuff I feel someone else work more experience should.

My next thread: "Buying my first Deer Rifle... 223, 243, 308, or 300wm... what do you think?"

You forgot 30-30 and 458 wm

Comment

Don't forget 22-250

Comment

Next thread: where do you shoot stuff? Head shots with 17hmr on elephants?

Comment

Alright guys. I started a thread for us to put pics of our SBR's. Hope you can join in Coach as soon as you are done with your elephant hunt....

Comment

Got my Form 1 stamp in the mail today. Four months from submission to stamp in hand. I will fire up the lathe Monday and get to work on my suppressor!

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
                          Got my Form 1 stamp in the mail today. Four months from submission to stamp in hand. I will fire up the lathe Monday and get to work on my suppressor!
                          When did you send yours?I sent mine 4/1 they got it on 4/3. Check was cashed on 4/16.

Comment

Originally posted by DCT View Post
                            When did you send yours?I sent mine 4/1 they got it on 4/3. Check was cashed on 4/16.
                            Sent mine in just before yours. If you call it only takes them a minute to check if it has been approved. (304)616-4500. They look it up under your serial number. It took 1 week from approval date to my mailbox.

Comment

Next thread: where do you shoot stuff? Head shots with 17hmr on elephants?
                              Texas Heart Shot. Takes-em down every time

Comment

Any updates? I'm going on 5 months now for a Form 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X