Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jtaps View Post
    Can you be on a boat and shoot at hogs?
    yes you can shoot out of a boat.. sounds like fun to me!

Comment

Nitehunter01, I took evans road to area 2 and took the access road south and there was a LOT of mud and you can only get so far since there is a creek bed full. It seems like Erwin Park and takes some time to dry up.
      Attached Files

Comment

looks like you stopped at Wilson creek. you can hang a left at the creek and follow it a while. I saw lots of fresh signs there.

Comment

Last edited by nitehunter01; 10-30-2015, 04:37 PM.

Comment

these were from the northend near farmersville.. tons of hogs there

Comment

Please don't give away spots like that, now the whole internet could show up man! I'm happy to discuss spots with anyone on here in PM

Comment

relax there just pigs

Comment

Originally posted by nitehunter01 View Post
                  relax there just pigs

Comment

I've mainly hunted areas 11 and 12. Always see lots of tracks but never any pigs. I will say this though. I went out there one day after a rain storm. It was so flooded I almost got stuck just parking.

Comment

Whenever I get a chance to go out there again, I'll PM some of you guys and see if you want to go. I would like to meet some fellow TBHer's.

Comment

Haven't ever had issues getting on pigs at Lavon. Mix creep and corn 1:4 ratio in my feeder and they come in like clockwork.

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                          Haven't ever had issues getting on pigs at Lavon. Mix creep and corn 1:4 ratio in my feeder and they come in like clockwork.

Comment

nitehunter01: Noted. It was pretty muddy and there were a couple of times I almost busted it and became part of the landscape.

If anyone is going out there and wants to meet up to do some hunting, just let me know.

Comment

Can you hand spread corn at Lake Lavon??? Maybe someone can provide some insight..

Comment

I asked them and they said no baiting, but if some dog food accidently fell out of your pocket...

Comment

Working...
                                X