No announcement yet.

Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't catch the micro brew part. What is a micro brew?

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      It is good!

Brother from another mother!

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGeek View Post
        Sam Adams Boston Lager and Sam Adams Octoberfest for me. I don't know if you would call Sam Adams a microbrew (maybe craft brew)?

Saw last week that craft beers are really cutting into the Budweiser market. Budweiser was going to drop the Clydesdale horses from their advertising and try to appeal to a different market.

They were going to replace the Clydesdales with Jay Z

Budweiser is retiring its iconic holiday Clydesdale horse commercials amid declining sales and intense competition from craft beers, according to a report published on Sunday in The Wall Street Journal.

The move comes as part of Budweiser's broader efforts to convince 21-to-27-year-olds that its beer is still relevant. The brand plans to tap into millennials' vampire obsession (red "Bloodweiser" has appeared at selected bars), make YouTube-friendly commercials and sponsor music festivals and shows, such as the Made In America Festival with Jay-Z.

Comment

Moose drool !!!!

Comment

I am a craft brew snob...I see this thread turning into a long running (years long) one. I do not drink near as much as I use to but I am all the time buying more.

GREAT thread idea!

Comment

Keep the ideas coming, I'm not far from total wine, always looking for new brews.

Comment

I have not tried a Stout or Porter I did not enjoy...

Comment

Not a microbrew but darn good!

Comment

I just put a batch of Irish Stout on to ferment. Will be my first try at home brewing. Who all makes their own?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudey View Post
                      [ATTACH]674568[/ATTACH]
                      I had some of this the other night at the brewery, straight from the teet. It was pretty good

Comment

Im a fan of st arnolds anything but that Founders is awesome.

Comment

Comment

That Nitro is good too. Moose drool also. I like that Rogue Dead man beetr too The new HEB at 336 and 105 west has an awesome selection.

Comment

Dogfish head 90 minute IPA.....

It'll get ya drunk!

Comment

Found Leinenkuegels Octoberfest this weekend. Thought it was pretty darn good.

Comment

Working...
                                X