Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great recap so far MW. Can't wait to read more.

Comment

WOW absolutely amazing writing. Can't wait for the rest!

Comment

...all I can muster at this point is

Comment

The only problem with this thread is that I'm hooked and keep checking in for updates every hour or so. Great write up Michael.

Comment

this has made my sunday! Great write up and recap

congrats on a wonderful trip and memorable experience!

ac

Comment

Congrats on the lioness and the Guinnea Fowl. Not only are they good targets, but they make really cool mounts too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Africa mounts 008.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	23951622

Waiting for the rest of the story,

Bisch

Comment

Simply awesome! Fantastic pictures and an even better trophy so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Boo-yah!!! The lioness is SOLID!!! Well played, very well played!
                  Now I know you are a very brave man as I would not have hunted the Springbok hide as the snakes in sub-Suharan Africa play for keeps!!!
                  I also wanted to thwack a guinea fowl but I could not import it back to the states.......the males are really kewl!
                  (Oh, has it been that long since we hung out or did you shave your head for the trip?)
                  Oscar, why could you not bring your guinnea fowl home? I got mine with no problems.

Bisch

Comment

Just seeing this, Michael. Congratulations on the lioness and Guinea. I am reading every word, please continue.

Comment

Hello Guys,

Thank you for all of your comments. I am enjoying sharing this with you as I thoroughly enjoyed the trip. I appreciate all of your kind words and interest.

Joe....I figured such, just whatever happens, absolutely no brother in law deals!!!!

Oscar....keeping it nice and short now, started that since the Academy a couple of years ago, I guess it has been awhile for us bud!

All else, thanks again!

Michael

Comment

We were now at Dries Visser main camp in the Limpopo Province where we would be staying for the duration of the hunt. In addition to hunting this concession as well as others in the area, this is the base of the operation. The lodging, main lodge, office, PH living quarters, etc is all located here. Here's a few pictures around the main camp.
                        Attached Files

Comment

A few more,
                          Attached Files

Comment

great thread man, congrats on your trophies, i am waiting anxiously for the next installments to your adventure!

Comment

After seeing this picture, my lovely wife had second thoughts about not braving the 18 hour flight....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Greatness!

Comment

Working...
                                X