Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curious about the nissan/ Cummins and Dodge Eco diesel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMW View Post
    Got any pics? Does the Nissan have plenty room in the cab? I've been in the eco-diesel and it is very spacious which I love, also it rode smooth as silk. I'm big on comfort.
    Surprisingly has a lot of room. Not quite as much as my tundra but still plenty. Shoot me a PM with your number and I will text you a few. Mine came with leveling kit, tires/rims and bushwhackers from the dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
      What kind of MPG did you get pulling the trailer?
      Anyone know of any issues with DEF on the Nissans?
      If I remember correctly is was getting 14-15 mpg while towing ranger.

Comment

Ive got a 15 crew cab ecodiesel. 40k miles so far and I have not 1 complaint. Unloaded I average 24 mpg combined driving, and 30mpg hwy is normal if I do my part and stay under 75.

We tow our 30ft TT with it, unloaded weight of 5600lbs. I imagine im towing at probably 6500 with gear. I know its there, and wind is not my friend but the truck pulls it fine. Only time I have seen trans temps rise was when we hit the hills on I10 out toward Sonora. Slowed down a little, and all was fine. A 2500 would be better for heavy towing, but as little as I tow, its hard to justify giving up 30mpg when im unloaded.

just my .02

Comment

I have a 2017 Nissan Titan XD Pro 4x diesel and I love it.

In town just doing errands and such I'm getting 16-18 mpg in town. These numbers are not from the on board computer but from fill up to fill up. On the highway with cruise set at 75 mph I'm turning 1900 RPM and average 20-22 mpg.

Pulling my 24' Tran Sport SVT boat at 75 mph I'm getting 11-12 mpg. But the truck doesn't know the boat is there and the boat catches a lot of wind lol.

This is my third Titan 4x4 and my favorite of them all. 5 years 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty is awesome to have.

Lots of room inside both front and back. They moved the gear shift to the column from the console which gives you more room in the console area.

I've had my truck since April, I think, and have had no issues with anything.

No problem with the DEF except one day I did over fill it and got a warning light but it went away after I put some miles on it. The DEF tank has an overfill alert for those who live up north. If the tank is too full and it freezes it could damage the tank.

I pulled my Ranger 800 Crew with a bunch of lumber and other stuff up to my place in Utopia, truck was really loaded down and averaged 15 mpg. I'm not going to complain about the fuel mileage the truck gets.

Only picture I have of the truck on my phone; sorry for the quality.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X