• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no idea....100-125 mostly WT with a few axis and 1 BB mixed in

Comment

A hundred or so.

Comment

I would know the exact number but I would have to say 35-40.

Comment

Oh jeez thinking about it probably north of 300. I hunted a lot of ranches under MLD. Some years it was plenty a chore just to hit out allotment.

I don't miss those days.

Comment

I quit counting about 25 years ago, but was up to 33 with a bow and about 10 with a gun back then. Have no idea what the total is now but probably another 75-100.

Comment

Well over a hundred, but I've been at it a long time, and the advent of MLDP accelerated my count considerably.

Comment

3 does with rifle, 2 bucks with bow and 1 mule deer buck, 1 whitetail buck with my truck in error.

Comment

Just got into deer hunting in 2012

Rifle 3
                  Bow- 0 kills, 2 misses
                  Truck- 2, within a couple weeks of each other

Comment

Somewhere between 75-100. Majority of them being doe on MLD ranches

Comment

I've shot 9-10 my entire life.

Comment

No idea. At least 150. Cleaned more like 400. Almost all were taken off a managed ranch.

Comment

between 3 ~ 6 depending what gets counted

two of them were when I was ~14, with a buddy, we both shot & deer fell. don't know who actually hit, think there were 2 holes in one of them. same scenario on each deer two days in a row.

one was "cleanup", after someone in our group made a bad shot, we lost blood real quick. i followed what looked like terrain an injured animal may take, found it bedded 300~400yds away and finished it.

other 3 were mine, 2 of those w/ bow

Comment

No frickin' idea!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                              Man I'd love to get a chance to burn through that many tags a year!

I thought the same thing a bout 25 years ago. We had to harvest 100 one weekend, I swore after that I would never do that again, and haven't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
                              Fun shooting, not fun cleaning, 20-30 a night.

It gets old quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am probably in the 300-400 range. Don't shoot but one or two a year anymore. Getting my granddaughters ready to hunt now, they are going to be 6 this season. I am more excited for them than for me.

Comment

How many deer have you shot?

I started keeping up with it a while back. 209 whitetails. Never had crop damage or special tags, just regular season limits. I'll find an old pic and ad more to the list when that happens.
                                Last edited by Lostacresranch; 08-11-2017, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X