No announcement yet.

Wide brim cowboy hats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I either wear my 4" or 6" Palm Leaf hat virtually anytime I'm working or playing outside anymore. My father has had many skin growth and/or cancer surgeries and I feel that being very light completed makes me susceptible to that kind of thing.

Comment

I need to get me one

Comment

Justin Trigger Western Palm Hat
        More Colors

Justin Trigger Western Palm Hat
        SKU #115263599
        Product Rating is 5
        (3)
        Truck Delivery Offer! Click here for more details.
        image is loading In Stores
        image is loading Order Online
        image is loading Free In Store Pickup
        Compare
        $25.49
        was $29.99
        save $4.50

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
          Love my palm hat! Got at boot barn for $25 i think. Nice elastic band, keeps it on.

I take it off and put it under the console when hauling butt on the boat. Other than that i wear it all the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
          I need to get one of those.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

mystr8 how much did you have to pay that girl to take a picture with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                mystr8 how much did you have to pay that girl to take a picture with you?

She came with the hat. Best $27 I’ve ever spent lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

...there's a hat in that pic?

Comment

I have a palm leaf hat that I think has a 5 inch brim. I use it for just about anything if I'm in the sun for more than an hour. It works great. I've had the wind blow it off a few times, but for the most part, it's great. I don't care if people think it looks goofy with shorts and flip flops. I don't want to get skin cancer and it's much easier than sun screen.

Comment

I bought this one and it's been great. No shrinkage after wetting and drying, and elastic headband.

Comment

$20 Mexican flea market special. My dermatologist approves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got one of these and really like it. Doesn’t look like the $20 beach hut hats either, its a quality piece. Just need to find a good hat band for it. I like the string also for when the wind picks up.

Comment

I got one of these and really like it. Doesn’t look like the $20 beach hut hats or a cheap sombrero either, its a quality piece. Just need to find a good hat band for it. I like the string also for when the wind picks up.

Comment

I wear a 5 inch hat everyday straw in the summer and felt in the winter American hats are the best straw hat you can get palm leaf hats don't breath and are too hot

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                                These from Big Bend Saddlery in Texas were recommended on here before. You can reshape them with water if you want.

If you like stampede strings or other hat accessories, they can be added for you when ordering.

http://bigbendsaddlery.com/product-c...ories-add-ons/
                                Stopped by Big Bend Saddlery when in Alpine last year. Talk about a cool place to shop worth going by when in the area.

Comment

Working...
                                X