Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    I passed their yard in Bullard yesterday, and what was thirteen rigs, is now down to ten. Not much, but every little bit helps.

They called over 300 hands back, and more than 200 wouldn't come. They are trying to get crews to bring more out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
      They called over 300 hands back, and more than 200 wouldn't come. They are trying to get crews to bring more out.
      Pattersons first call out to 160 guys got 22 to come back. Gonna be a huge shortage of hands if it's picks up steam very quick. Have heard the same for another drilling company

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
        Pattersons first call out to 160 guys got 22 to come back. Gonna be a huge shortage of hands if it's picks up steam very quick. Have heard the same for another drilling company

Well, I really can't blame them if they have found another job. One hand got called back but had a job laying rails for the railroad. He said he couldn't quit it and go back to the uncertainty of the oilfield. And of course, some of those guys couldn't pass a drug test, so they didn't even try.

Comment

I guess those drilling guys went to work driving sand trucks, I sure didn't miss those guys during the downturn, they sure are making a strong comeback here lately, now I just wish they'd weed out the idiots and #*{#%les.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
            Well, I really can't blame them if they have found another job. One hand got called back but had a job laying rails for the railroad. He said he couldn't quit it and go back to the uncertainty of the oilfield. And of course, some of those guys couldn't pass a drug test, so they didn't even try.
            Absolutely!!

Last time all areas of the economy were down so when it came back up everyone was ready this time there were other jobs available and it's gonna tough to get guys back. I like it because it will drive wages up to try to get guys back and those of us still here can make some better money again

Comment

Anybody out West looking for work, my brother sent this to me this AM. He works for Shamrock but in Louisiana. They are looking for operators in west Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got two calls last week to do Landman work

Comment

Anyone know anyone hiring for Safety positions? Texas preferred but anywhere in the country is fine.

Comment

Try Conoco or Marathon and EP energy
                    I'll ask next time I'm on one of their locations [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
                      Try Conoco or Marathon and EP energy
                      I'll ask next time I'm on one of their locations [emoji1303]

Conoco just did some more layoffs a few weeks back in the eagleford. Prob not hiring just yet

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                        Anyone know anyone hiring for Safety positions? Texas preferred but anywhere in the country is fine.

Hammer away at EOG and TransCanada for TX.

Comment

Apache is starting a big development out around Pecos, don't know how many or when they'll be needing personnel.

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
                            Hammer away at EOG and TransCanada for TX.

Gotta contact?

Comment

Anadarko is hiring at every position in Monahans. About to have 12 rigs going.

Comment

Originally posted by Rage em View Post
                                Anadarko is hiring at every position in Monahans. About to have 12 rigs going.

Ten FO! You have any contacts?

Comment

Working...
                                X