Question concerning blood on arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Agreed.....but I must be getting old, because cool is the last thing I think.....LAZY is first..IDIOT is second

That would be like walking into a Academy with a shotshell hull in your pocket and when you pay for your merchandise, you set it on the counter while you get your cash. "Why yes I shot a dove yesterday....why do you ask?" deeeewsh!

Your grouchiness is progressing nicely! I may accept you into the club at a premature age! lol

Comment

I asked them to go outside and clean it, then I would work with it. Laziness, and a lack of respect for a bowshop. Usually, there is blood inside the shaft also. Horrible!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Your grouchiness is progressing nicely! I may accept you into the club at a premature age! lol

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

There's a gun shop in the country, with a huge sign on the door, says

DON'T WALK IN WITH MUD OR COWS%!T on your boots.
          Guess they for tired of cleaning up the mess.

Comment

I don't know what to say ...... some people are just stupid.

Comment

I clean mine when I get home. I may even use a puddle to pre clean it if there is one nearby. They are easy to clean while the blood is still wet.

Comment

I usually take the broadhead apart and remove the nock and clean it all up good before I clean the deer!

Comment

Working...
                X