Friday Gun ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
    I wasn't there on Friday but made it on Thursday before a bow hunt for load development on my 308.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    What stock and suppressor is that?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

It's a Boyds stock in Forest Camo and a Thunderbeast Ultra 7. You did the trust for me.

I installed pillars and bedded the action.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
        It's a Boyds stock in Forest Camo and a Thunderbeast Ultra 7. You did the trust for me.

I installed pillars and bedded the action.
        That ultra 7 is a great can. I would like to hear it. Glad the trust is working.

Comment

Thursday night pig hunt! Two recovered. Two more ran off with holes in them.

#diepiggydie. No hogs yet checking the treeline with the Pulsar APEX from @third_coast_thermal. This is on a 10.5" 5.56 SBR and a YHM QD Phantom.
          #thepewpewlife #blackgunsmatter #evilblackrifle #guns #weapon #weapons #weaponsdaily #rifles #suppressor #makeamericagreatagain #weaponsfanatics #texasguntrust #texasnfatrust #guntrust #nfatrust
          #deadairsilencers #thirdcoastthermal
          #third_coast_thermal
          #pulsarapex #pulsarnightvision

#diepiggydie On watch. Locked and loaded. Essential gear. Surefire 2211 wristlight/watch, A good cigar and a Hodge Defense AU mod 1, IR Hunter Snipe IR and a Socom556sb in a Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover.

#diepiggydie First hog using the Snipe IR. This was a Team Kill. I shot the hog with a 62gr fusion and a friend also put one in him.
          Hodge Defense AU mod 1, IR Hunter Snipe IR and a Socom556sb in a Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover. Other gear . . . A M24 recon, Team Wendy exfil w/ a TNVC pvs-14 on a Wilcox mount.

Entrance above and exit belie of a 62gr fusion. 125 + yards on the run with the Snipe IR Clip on.

#diepiggydie second hog using the Snipe IR. 125 + yards on the run with a 62gr fusion.

Hodge Defense AU mod 1, IR Hunter Snipe IR and a Socom556sb in a Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover. Other gear . . . A M24 recon, Team Wendy exfil w/ a TNVC pvs-14 on a Wilcox mount.

Comment

Friday at the Range. After staying out till 2 in the morning shooting Hogs last night today is Friday Ranch trip was just a fun planking session with 22s

Friday Watches at the Range: A Citizen Skeleton from the early 70s some great .22 Subsonic ammo.

Friday Watches at the Range: A Citizen Skeleton from the early 70s some great .22 Subsonic ammo and a great Nat Sherman cigar.

Friday at the Range: Shooting the Savage MkII w/ Dead Air Mask HD.

Friday at the Range: Shooting the Savage MkII w/ AAC Element.

Friday Guns: Shooting the Fortner action Anschutz model 1727F - 22 AV. AV stands for "American Varminter", i. e. 18" threaded barrel. GemTech Subsonic. 22 through a SWR Spectre.

Friday Guns. Shooting the Browning Challenger w/ red dot at 50 yards. Rolex Sea Dweller for added style.

Comment

Friday Guns. Shooting the Browning Challenger w/ red dot at 50 yards. A Citizen Skeleton from the early 70s for added style. some great .22 Subsonic ammo and a great Nat Sherman cigar.

Citizen week continues. The Citizen Skeleton 8060A from the early 70s!

Comment

Originally posted by SC-Texas View Post
                Friday Guns . . . . Hurricane Harvey style. Hodge Defense AU mod 1

Awesome setup man, what bag is that? The size looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                  Awesome setup man, what bag is that? The size looks nice

Maxpedition and I forgot the model

Comment

Deer Season 2017 has opened on Wild River Ranch. Two management bucks and a small midnight pig were the weekend tally.

Opening Day. Zero confirmation. The moment of the shot. You can see the gas escaping from both the suppressor and the ejection port.

The POF P-308, w/ Vortex Razor HD 5-20, Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover

Zero confirmation with the POF P-308 and a Romeo and Julieta cigar

The POF P-308, w/ Vortex Razor HD 5-20, Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover

Sighting the Snipe IR in on the .22 at 50 yards as a dedicated weapon sight. Used the kopfjager-industries Reaper Grip to secure the rifle.

The IR Hunter snipe-ir is from @third_coast_thermal.

Deer Season 2017 Opening Day. First buck down. Wild River Ranch formerly MLD3 now conservation option cooperator. Using the suppressed POF P-308 & Vortex Razor HD 5-20 w/ a Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover.
                    #wildriverranch

#diepiggydie 110yd midnight spine shot. POF P-308, IR Hunter Mk II 20mm, Dead Air key-mo mount.
                    @third_coast_thermal provided the IR Hunter.

Deer Season 2017 Day 2. Second Management buck down. He was walking into the treeline at 110 yards and turned as I shot. He never stopped moving before heading for the treeline. Exit wound is shown. Not an optimal angle. Entry was in the proper spot on the neck. Wild River Ranch formerly MLD3 now conservation option cooperator. Using the suppressed POF P-308 & Vortex Razor HD 5-20 w/ a surefire SOCOM762RC & a Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover.

Zero confirmation Remington 700 6.8 w/ a Wilson Combat Whisper suppressor.

Comment

Deer Season 2017

Deer Season 2017. Opening day. First deer. Late drop fawn and mother.

Can you see me now? Trash Panda. I'll have the suppressed .22 this evening.

Shadow of th e hunter.

Deer Season 2017 Opening Day. Waiting in deer blind. Using the suppressed POF P-308 & Vortex Razor HD 5-20 w/ a Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover.
                      #wildriverranch

Gas

Enjoying a Romeo and Julieta Reserve before the evening hunt. Surefire 2211 for lighting the night and telling time.

Traveling light

My oldest preparing and helping cook the Deer heart

Comment

Lots of cool stuff on this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by RAINCO View Post
                          Lots of cool stuff on this thread...
                          Post some of your stuff in it

Comment

Man Sean, I need to come shoot with y’all!

Comment

Great pics and glad to see kiddos getting involved.

Comment

Thursday Hog Hunt and Friday at the Range.

#diepiggydie We stalked up on this boar as he was eating corn under a feeder. He was tall. Stood halfway up the legs. We got to about 100 or 110 yards. POF P-308, IR Hunter Mk II 20mm, Dead Air Key-Mo mount, Colt Lights Microtac M-sceptre.

Friday at the Range. The line.
                                The POF P-308, w/ Vortex Razor HD 5-20, Surefire SOCOM762RC in a Kopfjager-industries Reaper Grip. There's a Pig Saddle in the back.

Friday Watches at the Range: enjoying the Rolex Day Date w/ Blue Sapphire dial and a Romeo and JulietaReserve cigar

The Savage Mk II and Dead Air Mask HD in the Kopfjager Reaper Grip.

Shooting a .300 Norma Mag with a Crux Ark30 off the kopfjager-industries Reaper Grip.

Custom Remington 700. Evelio McDonald built this masterpeice. 20” Shilen 4-groove ratchet 1:8”, Defiance bolt stop, Badger mini tactical bolt knob, Bell & Carlson M40 stock, Seekins Precision bipod rail, Atlas bipod, NF 3.5-15x56, Leupold mounts and Jewell trigger. The Suppressor is a Crux Archangel 30.

Badger mini tactical bolt knob,

Defiance bolt stop and Atlas bipod

Crux Archangel 30

Pig Saddle

Stirling Diver, Artifice horoworks SKX Enhanced, Rolex Sea dweller and Rolex Day Date

Friday Watches at the Range: The Rolex Day Date w/ Blue Sapphire dial in 18k gold.

Artifice Horoworks SKX Enhanced and a Romeo Y Julieta Reserve

Xterra at the Range. Fits all I need.

Mind the Gap! Charlie don't surf and Tundras don't float!

@third_coast_thermal provided the IR Hunter.
                                #thepewpewlife #blackgunsmatter #evilblackrifle #guns #weapon #weapons #weaponsdaily #rifles #suppressor #makeamericagreatagain #weaponsfanatics #texasguntrust #texasnfatrust #guntrust #nfatrust
                                #deadairsilencers #thirdcoastthermal
                                #third_coast_thermal
                                #coltlights #pofusa #pofusa #deadairsilencers #riflesonly

Comment

Working...
                                X