Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's my buddy Larry. He would know.

Comment

Had a good day. Well it would have been better if I was able to release an arrow at a deer. I was a little late getting out of the house this morning. I met the gentleman that put the blue markers up. I scouted a good amount of distance than I have in the past. I walked on up on someone in a tree stand as well. I found two old sheds as well.

Comment

What's the deal with all of the blue tape?

Comment

So he can get the creek as I was told.

Comment

Awesome hunt this morning. Finally got me a solid panhandle muley buck!! Get the full story out later after we get this hoss out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tdhadley10 View Post
              Awesome hunt this morning. Finally got me a solid panhandle muley buck!! Get the full story out later after we get this hoss out.

Nice job man!

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tdhadley10 View Post

Why on the grapevine thread?

Comment

Originally posted by SwampyMarsh View Post
                  Why on the grapevine thread?
                  I was wondering that also. But enjoyed seeing a buck in the thread lol. I'm hoping to get a kill soon. Yesterday I found a bunch of random stuff and good signs and somewhere to set up my ground blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Txbowslaughter View Post
                    I was wondering that also. But enjoyed seeing a buck in the thread lol. I'm hoping to get a kill soon. Yesterday I found a bunch of random stuff and good signs and somewhere to set up my ground blind.

Yea i havent had much luck. Just a few does, but nothing in range

Comment

Originally posted by SwampyMarsh View Post
                      Yea i havent had much luck. Just a few does, but nothing in range
                      I found an old creppy camp, some sheds and another hunter in a tree stand lol. So far I've seen stuff out of range or to thick of cover to shoot at.

Comment

Hahaha. Oops. Wrong thread. Hunt the vine too. But this was out st or lease in Childress.

Comment

Saw 4-5 does and a descent buck chasing this morning. Nothing in range. Back at it this afternoon.

Comment

all day from 530 am to dark yesterday all I saw were small bucks and a tiny doe

Comment

Yall see the new Loan Wolf that just came out? It's made out of wood if you can't tell.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                                Yall see the new Loan Wolf that just came out? It's made out of wood if you can't tell.
                                looks comfortable

Comment

Working...
                                X