No announcement yet.

Zeke, you dumb arse !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry, Jason, and Dak need to have a " come to Jesus talk " with Zeke, maybe throw Witten, Dez, and maybe the entire O line in on it as well. Somebody needs to explain to him that he cannot fart in public with out everybody knowing. He reminds me of a mischievous little kid, well as long as the abuse thing is not true.

Comment

Son of a *****...

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        Growing up, my #2 hero/role model was Bob Lilly. Just sayin.
        I had a lot too growing up. My point is they are Athletes, nothing more and nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          That's just the list of known issues.

However thinks professional athletes a role models needs to step back a re-calibrate. They are athletes, nothing more or less.
          I agree. It's the sum of all of them.

Comment

What a cop out they are athletes, let them get by with what ever they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              I had a lot too growing up. My point is they are Athletes, nothing more and nothing less.
              And my point is, kids do look at them as role models. We know better now that we are grown.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                Jerry, Jason, and Dak need to have a " come to Jesus talk " with Zeke, maybe throw Witten, Dez, and maybe the entire O line in on it as well. Somebody needs to explain to him that he cannot fart in public with out everybody knowing. He reminds me of a mischievous little kid, well as long as the abuse thing is not true.
                There is no way I would include Dez in something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                  There is no way I would include Dez in something like this.
                  That's like having the fox watch the hen house.

Comment

Both of his parents were college athletes. Seems like he would have been more prepared for the spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                      What a cop out they are athletes, let them get by with what ever they want.
                      No one is saying that. His point was that people expect too much from these guys. A lot of these guys come from bad areas, upbringing, and hung around the wrong crowds/were the wrong crowds. Overnight, they instantly gain notoriety and a butt load of money. Then We instantly expect them to be model citizens our children can look up to.

Comment

instantly?
                        They are adults.
                        They knew right and wrong long before the NFL... they had consequences in MS, HS, and College - regardless how short that career may have been.

Don't confuse "didn't know to act responsible" with "thinks he can get away with it because he gots the green now".

Comment

Name should be changed from Dallas Cowboys to " Dallas Thugs " ! Jerry takes them all!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            instantly?
                            They are adults.
                            They knew right and wrong long before the NFL... they had consequences in MS, HS, and College - regardless how short that career may have been.

Don't confuse "didn't know to act responsible" with "thinks he can get away with it because he gots the green now".
                            Is this response to me? If so, I'm simply saying they instantly gain notoriety and cash. I'm aware they are adults and I'm aware they know right from wrong. I'm not making excuses for them. My point is that , in some cases, we are expecting common street thugs to become role models/model citizens due to their new found position in life.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              Kind of like Irvin? He will be fine. I suspect there is a meeting this morning telling him not to to be a dumb ***. TMZ supposedly released video. I guess will see what happens.

Comment

It started with Zeke trying to take over the DJ booth.

Gronk wasn't the only big NFL star behind the DJ booth this weekend -- Ezekiel Elliott took over Steve Aoki's set up.SUBSCRIBE -- http://tmz.me/j0hSW37About ...

Then he knocked out the 102 lb. DJ for not getting his jamz right

Ezekiel Elliott was involved in an incident Sunday night at Clutch Bar in Dallas, TMZ Sports has confirmed with a source directly involved in the situation. ...

Comment

Working...
                                X