Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael David View Post
    Ya'll know he went to law school.
    So what! FishnDude coulda went to Harvard but he wouldn't have graduated or even done well.

Comment

What's crazy is I gotta find out about it on TBH. If it were not for TBH, I wouldn't know half the things that go on in this world....good or bad.

This kind of thing happens daily. We don't care if crack head John does it, but when it's Big Hoss, it's sumpin'.

Carry on....

Skinny

Comment

I would not mind watching an episode where they went off the air. They are true d bag for the way they shaft everyone.

Comment

Pawn

I'm watching pawn stars and hard corn pawn at the same time .man they rip people off.

Comment

Bawahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! BIG DUMMY!

Comment

I wouldn't want to be in his shoes when EITHER his dad or grandad get a hold of him, lol! Especially if HE was the one that started the brawl. I bet what they'll be mad about isn't the brawl but assaulting the cops and resisting arrest - THAT was the STUPID part! I like him though! Lol! I wonder if Chumlee was there and if he "had Big Hoss' back?" lol!

Comment

Originally posted by theboydoutdoors View Post
                I like watchin the show and I like watchin American Pickers, for the simple reason I have an interest in Antiques and history. But I hate that because these guys on both shows have an unlimited income they can afford to pay way more than most of the stuff they buy is worth.
                Curious to know how you determined how much these guys are worth? Unlimited income?
                No argument intended but both shows hit a niche TV market and I hope they do well.
                Last edited by Bluesman; 03-22-2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

I wonder if he tried to bargin on the bail amount.

Comment

They don't rip anyone off. People don't have to take what they offer.

Comment

What's crazy is I gotta find out about it on TBH. If it were not for TBH, I wouldn't know half the things that go on in this world....good or bad.
                      X2, My wife will come to me with "breaking" news I've known about for 2 days. If anything out of the ordinary pops up in the weather Johnny's got it covered (before the weatherman). Unfortunately I have to turn on the t.v. to keep updated on polotics.

Comment

Originally posted by tweeder View Post
                        I have always thought "Big Hoss" was a D BAG
                        same

Comment

Yep, that's what he gets for flyin solo and leavin the Chumster in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by gargetter View Post
                            Works for Charlie does't it?
                            Just what I was thinking.

Comment

I don't watch the show anymore but it wouldn't surprise me if someone tried to pick a fight with him because he's "famous" and he could have been caught up in the moment and didn't realize it was a cop grabbing him. Doesn't matter to me either way stuff like this happens everyday. At least y'all aren't talking about Charlie Sheen.

Comment

Winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X