4 wheeler's on Craig's list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 wheeler's on Craig's list

a few weeks ago was thinking of buying a 4 wheeler to repair and sell. looked on craig"s list. saw a few. some were priced WAY too low. just thought he missed a digit. went to the Austin site. hey, saw the very same 4 wheeler with a different phone number to call. started looking and did you know some have snow plows for sale in Corpus Christy? Dallas? and the price of a 2015 Ranger is only 989.76 a bunch had a list of new parts that totaled 12,000.00 but he would sell for 768.54 heated seats included. a real money maker for Del Rio. the same ad was in all the city's of Texas. just a scam.

When it looks too good to be true........
    I did have a friend that was doing some stuff that he shouldn't have been doing and his wife sold his Skeeter bass boat for 3,000.00 while he was at work. It was probably worth 20k.

Comment

Lol... tons of scams on CL, and most are atv or utvs

Comment

Dang...i need more shady friends...wait...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
          When it looks too good to be true........
          I did have a friend that was doing some stuff that he shouldn't have been doing and his wife sold his Skeeter bass boat for 3,000.00 while he was at work. It was probably worth 20k.
          " And that's when the fight started... "

Comment

craigslist has almost become nothing but scams. On top of the scam ads, it seems everytime I try to list something there now, I get someone trying to scam me.

Comment

Working...
            X