Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
    Just got one of the new Trail xp50s in stock and I' VERY impressed with the picture quality and features. Nothing even comes close in this price range!!

Pulsar has definitely upped their game with this one and should really be considered when looking at some of the competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the price?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
      What's the price?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      MSRP is $4999.

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
        Just got one of the new Trail xp50s in stock and I' VERY impressed with the picture quality and features. Nothing even comes close in this price range!!

Pulsar has definitely upped their game with this one and should really be considered when looking at some of the competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Yeah for that price range I don't see anything comparable! Middle of the road price wise that performs and has quality of a scope 2k more then it costs

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
          That's what I figured with the prices I can get either at.

Jason I'll give you a call in a couple weeks, was just asking about those 2 because I can get them for about 10% more than renting a high dollar one

And I can give you a TBH discount which will make them less than 10% more than renting.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            Yeah for that price range I don't see anything comparable! Middle of the road price wise that performs and has quality of a scope 2k more then it costs

I'll post up some more in depth thoughts when I get back in town but I'll say this with full confidence......Pulsar has raised the bar and set the stage do dominate the $5,000 and under thermal market. The XP50 is not better or even perfectly equal to a MKIII or a REAP-IR but it can at least hold its own and is in the same ballgame. Those optics cost $1,500-$2,500 more so to even be in the same ballpark, much less the ballgame, I'm impressed.

For everything under $5,000, all the way down to the $1,899 Pulsar Core RXQ30V, Pulsar is putting a ton of quality into their optics at a new lower level of pricing. I'm not saying everything else is junk but Pulsar brought their A game this year with a whole new line up and so far, no one else has even released a new thermal optic.

And lest anyone say I'm a shill for Pulsar, I also sell Armasight, FLIR, ATN and now Trijicon/IR Defense.

Comment

Im just going to be sitting in a stand or riding in my sxs so don't need anything fancy but man I cant make up my mind between the photon and the atn...please help. I have read a lot of articles on here about them and still cant decide

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                  I'll post up some more in depth thoughts when I get back in town but I'll say this with full confidence......Pulsar has raised the bar and set the stage do dominate the $5,000 and under thermal market. The XP50 is not better or even perfectly equal to a MKIII or a REAP-IR but it can at least hold its own and is in the same ballgame. Those optics cost $1,500-$2,500 more so to even be in the same ballpark, much less the ballgame, I'm impressed.

For everything under $5,000, all the way down to the $1,899 Pulsar Core RXQ30V, Pulsar is putting a ton of quality into their optics at a new lower level of pricing. I'm not saying everything else is junk but Pulsar brought their A game this year with a whole new line up and so far, no one else has even released a new thermal optic.

And lest anyone say I'm a shill for Pulsar, I also sell Armasight, FLIR, ATN and now Trijicon/IR Defense.
                  From what I have seen I do agree. I saw they posted your photo on FB and IG of the deer you were looking at thru the scope

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
                    Im just going to be sitting in a stand or riding in my sxs so don't need anything fancy but man I cant make up my mind between the photon and the atn...please help. I have read a lot of articles on here about them and still cant decide

It's a whole lot to get into via typing and everyone's situation and needs/wants is different. Call me. No pressure to buy anything at all and I can help answer all those questions. I've used both scopes extensively side by side.

(877)350-1818 ext 0

I'm always glad to help and answer questions. I do it every day.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      From what I have seen I do agree. I saw they posted your photo on FB and IG of the deer you were looking at thru the scope

Thanks! I've got some video I'm going to compile and post soon. I had over 30 deer in my pasture at one time that night!

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                        Thanks! I've got some video I'm going to compile and post soon. I had over 30 deer in my pasture at one time that night!
                        Wish you woulda had pigs and done a spot and stalk

Woulda really given me a good idea of real time usage lol

Comment

Can you call me then you get a chance please? Myself and FIL are looking to purchase thermal units soon. Probably next week. Got questions on the trail and core

361-772-0617
                          Thanks
                          Lyndon

Comment

It won't last long but I've got a brand new Pulsar Trail XQ38 Thermal Riflescope for $3,299 coming in tomorrow or Monday and it's not spoken for yet. I'll also have a Pulsar Quantum Lite XQ23V Thermal Monocular for $2,199. I've used both of them and they are awesome optics. I can post up details if anyone wants more info. Both these optics are the in the first handful of these models to hit the US consumer market.

Edit: Just got word I'm getting a Pulsar Trail XQ30 Thermal Riflescope for $2,799 on this shipment as well!

- Jason
                            Last edited by Outdoor Legacy; 04-20-2017, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I saw all Trijicon's scopes went up $500. The reap is bought for under $7 is now $8.

I assume because Trijicon is a much better company and their costs are higher

Comment

We will be out hunting tonight with 2 Reaps, a Mark 3, and a FLIR thermal

Pigs and coyotes will die

Comment

Working...
                                X