NY passes bill to see Trumps taxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    A birth certificate for Obama was released. It was also proven to be a digitally created fake with multiple layers of pixels and some of the typewriter characters shown on it did not even exist at the time of his birth. Google it!

Popcorn please.
    Just googled "Obama's fake birth cert." and found nothing but Arpaio being the only one who believes that nonsense. Even Trump believes "President BO was born in the US. Period."

My point is that even if Trump releases documents and clears the air there will be Jckwagons who still can't see the forest but for the trees. There will always be fringe idiots who believe stupid stuff that has been debunked numerous times but cannot let it go. I include the wacko dems that are pushing this nonsense as well.

Comment

Trump can NOT ever "clear" the air.

Do you understand this?

Comment

Undocumented immigrants have paid more in taxes than Trump has in the past 20 years.

If you disagree, prove me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
          Undocumented immigrants have paid more in taxes than Trump has in the past 20 years.

I don't know if it's true or not. I'm just trying to figure out why that's relevant?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Trump can NOT ever "clear" the air.

Do you understand this?
            Crystal clear. Took the words right out of my mouth. Similar to the BC thing right?

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
              Crystal clear. Took the words right out of my mouth. Similar to the BC thing right?
              Yes, it is.

So why should Trump ever even consider showing his tax returns? Just so they can move on to the next sure thing he's done wrong?

Comment

Yeup, took the words right otta my mouf.

And you know the birth certificate is kind of required while the tax returns arent.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

How'd illegals pay taxes.....with stolen SS#? How much do illegals cost the American taxpayers?

How the hail do you know what Trump has paid? Nancy Pelosi would desperately like to talk to you!

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    Yeup, took the words right otta my mouf.

And you know the birth certificate is kind of required while the tax returns arent.
                    IT WAS RELEASED AND PEOPLE STILL DONT BELIEVE IT

Of course I'm aware tax returns are not required, never said they were. I was pointing out that even if he release them the JACKOS won't believe it. These are the extremes on both sides I referred to in another thread. Our political system is FUBAR and both sides are responsible for it. But instead of fixing anything lets just act like the media and focus on the fight while ignore solutions.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      How'd illegals pay taxes.....with stolen SS#? How much do illegals cost the American taxpayers?

How the hail do you know what Trump has paid? Nancy Pelosi would desperately like to talk to you!
                      None of that matters as the point of his post is not relevant to anything.

Comment

Of course I'm aware tax returns are not required, never said they were. I was pointing out that even if he release them the JACKOS won't believe it. These are the extremes on both sides I referred to in another thread. Our political system is FUBAR and both sides are responsible for it. But instead of fixing anything lets just act like the media and focus on the fight while ignore solutions.
                        While I agree with you that the birth certificate thing was stupid, these are not extremes on both sides. The birth certificate thing was the extreme. The tax return and other goofy crap being discussed here are mainstream ideals on the left.

Comment

Was it? This was released in 2011, but you keep saying a "BC" was released
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            While I agree with you that the birth certificate thing was stupid, these are not extremes on both sides. The birth certificate thing was the extreme. The tax return and other goofy crap being discussed here are mainstream ideals on the left.
                            I get what your saying and I agree that its not apples to apples, possibly bad comparison on my part. I don't think the tax thing is a mainstream ideal of the left bc to my knowledge it came up now because Ford was the last Pres. not to release them. I also understand that most past presidents were not business men to the extent Trump is/was. That said it makes sense to me that he wouldn't want to release them.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                              Honestly, can you come up with a valid reason why he didnt release it for soooooooooo long? Why did he release a certificate of live birth first?

I mean i think we can agree a valid birth certificate should be much much more of requirement from a POTUS candidate, than a tax return for a private citizen.

Barret, What say you?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                                Fine. Then let's demand every single one of our representatives release theirs. Let's make it policy that anyone elected to public office has to disclose all personal financial information.
                                yep!

Comment

Working...
                                X