NY passes bill to see Trumps taxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
    Have read that only about 10% of it is classified, but obviously I do not know that as fact. Only a few do.
    Just seems that "the most transparent president ever" would actually be transparent if nothing to hide.
    It is against the LAW to release grand jury testimony.

I was not a Trump fan when I voted for him but the Dems have worked so hard to remove him that I will never ever the rest of my life vote for a democrat for any office.

The little county I live in has a lot of old school democrats. They are just normal people but at this point I would not vote for a democrat for JP or road commissioner or any thing else.

Every time I see one of those poppas son of a guns slobbering about getting Trump out, All I hear is they want to cancel out my vote and do not care that I voted for Trump. They believe they should have the power to pick who runs the country.

I don't care who he has talked to on the phone (Russia or who ever) I dont care about his taxes, at this point I only care that they are trying to remove the man I voted for.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
      It is against the LAW to release grand jury testimony.

I was not a Trump fan when I voted for him but the Dems have worked so hard to remove him that I will never ever the rest of my life vote for a democrat for any office.

The little county I live in has a lot of old school democrats. They are just normal people but at this point I would not vote for a democrat for JP or road commissioner or any thing else.

Every time I see one of those poppas son of a guns slobbering about getting Trump out, All I hear is they want to cancel out my vote and do not care that I voted for Trump. They believe they should have the power to pick who runs the country.

I don't care who he has talked to on the phone (Russia or who ever) I dont care about his taxes, at this point I only care that they are trying to remove the man I voted for.
      Only info gathered through the grand jury testimony is sealed, which does not make up the entire investigation. I get the classified info should remain sealed but I don't see any harm in releasing the rest, even Trump was for releasing it at one point.

I agree 100% with the rest of your post, it is crazy what dems are doing, except the tax thing. I only find it interesting that he and Ford are the only ones in last 40 years not to release them. I do not buy the audit excuse either.

Comment

Only info gathered through the grand jury testimony is sealed, which does not make up the entire investigation. I get the classified info should remain sealed but I don't see any harm in releasing the rest, even Trump was for releasing it at one point.

I agree 100% with the rest of your post, it is crazy what dems are doing, except the tax thing. I only find it interesting that he and Ford are the only ones in last 40 years not to release them. I do not buy the audit excuse either.
        If President Trump needs to release his tax returns every elected official as well as family members should be required to as well.

Doing this will expose how our elected officials are selling their votes to lobbyist and other countries. You know, that whole thing with Biden's son getting money from China and Ukrane.

Comment

From what I understand, not only are the dems wanting the grand jury stuff, they are wanting all the notes, witness interviews and every document Muller has on his investigation.
          Trump has released everything he can that pertains to what is in the report.

Comment

Be here now dude, Obama is not the president anymore. Clinton, thank god, lost the election. The first reaction is to always bring up past politicians. Thats intelligent.
            Did his birth certificate get released?
            LOL - You liberals are all the same. You want to use the stupidest things against Trump but just can't stand it when anything remotely similar is used against you.

Well I just got a bill from IRS that I owe $2k from 2015 but nothing to hide.
            Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Income tax evasion....nice.
            Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            That's quite a leap there.
            FEDS are knocking on my door right now, I shall pour another cup of coffee
            If Trump forgot to pay 2% of his income in taxes from 4 years ago I would wager anything Dems would be running in the streets setting cars on fire! The FEDS would be knocking on his door.

Does anyone not think for one second Dems would not be screaming tax evasion?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              LOL - You liberals are all the same. You want to use the stupidest things against Trump but just can't stand it when anything remotely similar is used against you.

If Trump forgot to pay 2% of his income in taxes from 4 years ago I would wager anything Dems would be running in the streets setting cars on fire! The FEDS would be knocking on his door.

Does anyone not think for one second Dems would not be screaming tax evasion?
              Did the birth certificate get released?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                If President Trump needs to release his tax returns every elected official as well as family members should be required to as well.

Doing this will expose how our elected officials are selling their votes to lobbyist and other countries. You know, that whole thing with Biden's son getting money from China and Ukrane.
                I agree

Comment

If Trump releases his taxes and Dems can not find anything to suggest impeachment will they stop their childish ways?

Comment

If Trump releases his taxes and Dems can not find anything to suggest impeachment will they stop their childish ways?
                    Absolutely NO! They will continue to self destruct. Their mental anguish is eating them alive and I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      Fine. Then let's demand every single one of our representatives release theirs. Let's make it policy that anyone elected to public office has to disclose all personal financial information.
                      on a yearly basis

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        Absolutely NO! They will continue to self destruct. Their mental anguish is eating them alive and I love it!
                        I'd like Barret to answer the question.

Comment

Did the birth certificate get released?
                          Honestly, can you come up with a valid reason why he didnt release it for soooooooooo long? Why did he release a certificate of live birth first?

I mean i think we can agree a valid birth certificate should be much much more of requirement from a POTUS candidate, than a tax return for a private citizen.

Comment

I'd like Barret to answer the question.
                            Was Obamas BC released? For the third time...

Comment

Was Obamas BC released? For the third time...
                              Not the original

Comment

A birth certificate for Obama was released. It was also proven to be a digitally created fake with multiple layers of pixels and some of the typewriter characters shown on it did not even exist at the time of his birth. Google it!

Popcorn please.

Comment

Working...
                                X