NY passes bill to see Trumps taxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    I'll be honest. I'd like to see his taxes. It is kind of important to see what ties our politicians have to what business partners. I think all of congress' should be made public too.
    Tax returns will show exactly none of that. All you will see is a bunch of dividend income, Sch C, and Sch E income etc from companies you’ve probably never heard of, and they will be privately held companies so you won’t be able to get any information about them. Best case scenario, you can get the companie’s tax ID number and figure out where they are registered. That’s about it

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      Fine. Then let's demand every single one of our representatives release theirs. Let's make it policy that anyone elected to public office has to disclose all personal financial information.
      annually

Comment

My thoughts, he ain't taking a check, we have no rights to view his returns. But, I may be off.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
          Tax returns will show exactly none of that. All you will see is a bunch of dividend income, Sch C, and Sch E income etc from companies you’ve probably never heard of, and they will be privately held companies so you won’t be able to get any information about them. Best case scenario, you can get the companie’s tax ID number and figure out where they are registered. That’s about it
          OK, throw it our there. I know several former democratic presidents that aren't very charitable people, based on their returns. Let's see everyone's returns. If you don't want your financial info public, don't become a public figure.

Comment

I would imagine they show he does not pay any fed taxes & has many oversea dealings, you know, like most democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              Fine. Then let's demand every single one of our representatives release theirs. Let's make it policy that anyone elected to public office has to disclose all personal financial information.
              They also must be required to save and make public every single email and any other form of communication regardless of whom it is to. Once they are in office all correspondence is govt property and should be available under freedom of information act. NO PRIVATE EMAIL! PERIOD!

Comment

LOL You guys are dreaming. They will do absolutely nothing EXCEPT look at Trumps taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                  I would imagine they show he does not pay any fed taxes & has many oversea dealings, you know, like most democrats.

A billionaire with good CPAs and dealings over seas? Say it ain’t so!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If he has nothing to hide or worry about then why not release them, and for that matter why not release the full report as well. That would be the best way to shut the dems attempts up.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                      If he has nothing to hide or worry about then why not release them, and for that matter why not release the full report as well. That would be the best way to shut the dems attempts up.
                      Because it's a bull**** fishing expedition. They didn't like Mueller's report conclusion so they keep digging. Kinda like how when they are losing the vote count during an election and they keep "finding" uncounted votes after the polls close until, like clockwork, they have enough to win.

Comment

Because it ain’t nobody’s business. And that goes for all Presidents, not just Trump. Why is his personal or business income anybody’s business?

As to the report I’m sure there’s classified information in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          Because it ain’t nobody’s business. And that goes for all Presidents, not just Trump. Why is his personal or business income anybody’s business?

As to the report I’m sure there’s classified information in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup. If he released it they would be moaning about how he released classified info. Telling them to go jump off a cliff is the only move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                            Because it's a bull**** fishing expedition. They didn't like Mueller's report conclusion so they keep digging. Kinda like how when they are losing the vote count during an election and they keep "finding" uncounted votes after the polls close until, like clockwork, they have enough to win.
                            On the money!

Comment

First you explain why Obama wouldn't release his B.C.

I really can't see any harm that could be twisted out of a B.C.

As low as you are you have to admit (or at least know) that Dems will twist and make bad even the best tax return.

Comment

Wow.. There's absolutely no way a person could be this dumb. If anyone on earth thinks that Trump could release his taxes and the report..AND nothing was "bad" in them that the Dems would stop attacking..well they are far far x1,000 past hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X