• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myway View Post
    He passes on the right for sure.
    I sure hope he does!

Comment

Buddy seen this dude today hauling tumble weeds back and forth with these plastic containers.. smh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCrCX99gYuU&sns=em"]Getting it done - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stop taking pics of my truck! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
          No lie, there is a man in Cat Spring that is just like that. But here's the kicker, when the truck gets full like that, he gets another truck!
          I knew of an older lady that did the same thing. She had a lot of money too.

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
            Hope he's not a smoker
            I hope he is. Best thing that could happen is for that to burn!

Comment

Is that even legal? If you can get a ticket for having tint that’s too dark, surely you can get one if your view is completely obstructed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive seen that before too.. it was a four door car. I couldnt believe how much junk she had crammed in there

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
                  It's just "bracing material" to protect him in the case of an accident or rollover.

Ingenious really. It'll be standard equipment before too long.
                  yeah, he's safe UNTIL he lights a match.

Comment

Good Lord!!

Seen some houses like that before. Just sad!!!

Comment

I am telling you this guy could only see to his left and directly in front of him.....Just blew me away!

Comment

I'm a cop and often work our elementary school's security as an extra job. I help out opening vehicle doors in the mornings to let the kids out to go inside. It's amazing how many of those vehicles are nasty, stinky, and full of trash like that. The best one yet was when one of the teachers, in the line helping, told me she just opened a mini van with old fast food on the floor that had maggots in it. You just can't fix stupid. I'd hate to see some of the homes these people live in. Ugh!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
                          I am telling you this guy could only see to his left and directly in front of him.....Just blew me away!
                          Maybe they're old forclosure notices. . [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

There is a guy around Cedar Park/Leander like that. His is a Ford Ranger. The cab is full, the bed is full and he even has a cargo carrier on the back and it's full. He's very well off as well. The city of Cedar Park cleaned up his front yard as it was an eye sore. It took 4 roll offs to just do the front yard.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              I've been in several houses stuffed just like that. Some people are mental
                              im with you.. the craziest part is that they are generally really nice outside. you can always tell. the people that call 911 and wait outside for you are hoarders

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
                                So I have seen a lot of strange/weird things, but this was just one of them times where it was " a pic or it didn't happen " moment. I just don't understand, it was mostly mail and trash from what I could see. The only empty spot was the drivers seat and a little bit of the front windshield. I am talking completely full.

[ATTACH]891868[/ATTACH]
                                Yeah, that is a head wagger

Comment

Working...
                                X