Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i put out acorns last weekend

Comment

I have used the peanut butter with mixed results. However I also take a bottle of honey and dump it on an old stump or rotting log, deer and hogs will deystroy the whole thing trying to get the honey out

Comment

Peanut butter and jello.

you will probably get hogs though

Comment

ive tried the peanut with no luck but im not sure that there were any deer in the area

Comment

anyone else

Comment

anyone else

Comment

anyone

Comment

Originally posted by boarwhisperer View Post
                  x2 sometimes add a bit of all grain.

Sorry but i'm going to bring this up. No joke. Have a friend in illinois that hunts bear in canada every couple of years. He keeps his wife's used tampons in the freezer and uses them as an attractant. It works but is a bit to strange for me.
                  wwhhhaaatttt tha hell

Comment

Misltoe works great. when I am feeling industrious I will go and knock of a bunch aand put it trashbags and take it to my hunting area. The deer will tear it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SAGEBRUSH ASSASSIN View Post
                      wwhhhaaatttt tha hell
                      Originally posted by Boarwhisperer View Post
                      X2 sometimes add a bit of all grain.

Sorry but i'm going to bring this up. No joke. Have a friend in Illinois that hunts bear in Canada every couple of years. He keeps his wife's used tampons in the freezer and uses them as an attractant. It works but is a bit to strange for me.
                      Man, I hope they don't have their kid's friends over! Could make for a very uncomfortable popsicle incident... Very uncomfortable indeed!

Comment

Used tampon, hanging from Mistletoe, stuck in Peanut Butter Jar screwed with a fender washer to a bearing White Oak Tree, some corn, pecans, and apples scattered just for good measure, oh, and don't forget to smother it with Anise, Vannila, Honey, and Cinnamon.
                        That outta do it, don't tell nobody if it works or not, may get you a tour of the Loony Bin!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have heard of the vanilla and water before. Also some one said add almond extract in with it. I mixed up a batch and Im going to see what happens.

Comment

http://thearkansashuntingandfishingf...antSecrets.pdf.. check this page out. I have been using it for a while and it works great!!!

Comment

great thread!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                Misltoe works great. when I am feeling industrious I will go and knock of a bunch aand put it trashbags and take it to my hunting area. The deer will tear it up.
                                I've watched deer fight over mistletoe several times.

Comment

Working...
                                X