Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil and Gas Investing.. Gauging Interest..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to look. Just shoot me a Pm.

Comment

I have responded to PM's. If you would like more information, I can get it to you but I need your email.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
        Hmm..
        I like how quick you are to judge, lol.. God bless you bud.

Comment

One key thing to consider is this: Make sure you're investing in the lease and/or prospect as opposed to an individual well.

I've seen it happen where individual investors fund a significant portion of the first well in a prospect, and if that well is good then the individual investors are left out of any additional drilling on the lease or in the prospect area.

In my opinion, anyone taking the risk of drilling the first well on a lease should also enjoy the upside of knowing there are more wells to drill in a success scenario.

Comment

All PM's replied to. Please let me know if you PM'ed me and have not received anything. Have a great day y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oil and Gas Investing.. Gauging Interest..

I have received new packages if anyone is interested!!
              These guys just hit a good well next to the current package I have.

Last edited by haas0311; 07-24-2017, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Best of luck to you haas0311. As Encinal said, most independents raise funds to get prospects drilled from various sources. Drilling and production costs are expensive and hard for any one entity to fund. Today's economics make it even harder to raise money but the potential reward is still there. Investors should always due their due diligence.

Hope your well(s) comes in as expected and everyone makes money.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                  Best of luck to you haas0311. As Encinal said, most independents raise funds to get prospects drilled from various sources. Drilling and production costs are expensive and hard for any one entity to fund. Today's economics make it even harder to raise money but the potential reward is still there. Investors should always due their due diligence.

Hope your well(s) comes in as expected and everyone makes money.

Thanks bud! I am just the seller at this point. I hope to be generating prospects in the near future but we'll see. I am still looking for a job where I can get benefits but this type of work is something I would love to do all the time and I absolutely agree that doing ones due diligence is a must with any investment!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

On the production data that I'm selling, the seller would like to stress that this is NOT a distressed sale. There is no debt associated with this data!

Comment

Have I sent everyone the data that requested it?

Comment

Interested. I will PM you my email.

Comment

I might add what I had happen to me - bought in and they "hit" some oil with water mixed - came back and asked for more $$ from investors in order to drill more and deeper with the inference we were close to "hitting a good well" - Ended up capping the well and investors got zero - the promoter/geologist got his money though.

Not saying that will happen here but you will never see me invest in one again. Risk is ultra high

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                              LOL. Good luck is all I have to say.
                              LOL

Desperation usually doesn't end well

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                                I might add what I had happen to me - bought in and they "hit" some oil with water mixed - came back and asked for more $$ from investors in order to drill more and deeper with the inference we were close to "hitting a good well" - Ended up capping the well and investors got zero - the promoter/geologist got his money though.

Not saying that will happen here but you will never see me invest in one again. Risk is ultra high

What was the name of the outfit? Usually, everybody is out money when things like that happen..

Comment

Working...
                                X