Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baylor Scott and White College Station?

anyone have experience there?
    as a patient, family member been there in the past, or worked there?not looking for specific details about medical info etc just overall satisfaction etc

Its definitely much smaller than anywhere Ive ever worked before but place has a great feel to it. Everyone I came across was very friendly. Place was very clean. Overall a good feel being in the place. Definitely different than the Med Center.
    Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 03-25-2019, 10:58 PM.

They are pretty big across the hill country.

Comment

They suck if u have Tricare and use them. Lol. Idk about working there

Comment

My buddy’s daughter works there in the delivery part. Shes been 2 or so years now and im pretty sure she likes it quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
          anyone have experience there?
          as a patient, family member been there in the past, or worked there?not looking for specific details about medical info etc just overall satisfaction etc

Its definitely much smaller than anywhere Ive ever worked before but place has a great feel to it. Everyone I came across was very friendly. Place was very clean. Overall a good feel being in the place. Definitely different than the Med Center.
          All I can say is I walked in at 11:30 am saturday needing an appendectomy, and was in a wheelchair being rolled out to my car to go home by 3:30 pm.

Everything went smooth.

Comment

Working...
          X