No announcement yet.

Venison Burger Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually just add some onion soup mix, worchestshire sauce ( cant spell it ) a little black pepper. I make the patties a thicker and make sure I pull 'em off before they are completely done because they continue to cook after you pull 'em off and this keeps them from being dry.

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

trick is to not overcook. Go at least med or med rare

Comment

Garlic salt, pepper, and A1 cook it to medium and your gloden.

Comment

I like to make meatballs with venision burger. Mix with chopped onions, a little bread tore into small peices, spiced to yours liking. fry themup, add a can of cream of muchroom soup with a can of milk. let it all cook up together and serve with mashed potatoes and a vegtable.

Comment

We use 80% venison and 20% beef fat that we get from our local butcher.

Makes the best hamburgers, tacos, spagetti, etc.....

For my burgers I add quite a bit of worchester sauce to help keep the meat together on the grill and the flavor. I also add onions and sometimes jalepenos into the meat.

Just throwing that out there.....

Comment

I know you were looking for something that didnt add any other meat, but since your cook off with dad is over......

I mix 2 pounds of deer, 1 pound of beef, 1 pound of bacon.
                Run it all through my hand grinder a couple of times then make patties and grill.
                (season with whatever stuff you normally season your burgers with)

WOW they are good!

I'm gonna have to try these with some Ragin Blaze seasoning when I get back home.

Comment

I take 1# of ground venison, add about 1/2 cup of b-b-Q sauce and chopped up onion and chopped up green pepper...put a little ground up cracker to make it hold together. make 4 patties and grill...at the end put on some pepper jack cheese...put on buns...Danny

Comment

Mix the venison with lard to avoid dry burgers.

Comment

ground venison, pace picante salsa, grated cheddar cheese

Just mix to taste.. the pace can make the burgers fall apart on the grill so be careful. I usually end up putting a raw egg in the mix to thicken it up.

Or go do the same as above but instead of salsa, use worcestershire sauce and add a little tabasco smoked chipotle

Comment

1 part venison - 1 part venison pan sausage (65/35 (pork) mix w/ salt & pepper only)

same thing i use for spaghetti as well

Kids and wife love it

Comment

Its worth the small cost and effort to add the beef. I add five pounds of walmart 73%lean beef to 15 lbs of ground deer. Taste like lean beef.

Comment

venison
                            worcheshire suace
                            black pepper
                            Grill Time Hamburger seasoning
                            Sometimes I'll put in mushrooms, cheese and/or chopped bacon in the mix ,then throw it on the fire.
                            mix it all up and when you're cooking it and think it needs just "another minute or two" PULL IT OFF RIGHT THEN!

Comment

When you have your seasoned meat ready to pat into a patty, put two fingers together and put a pocket in your meat and add a pat of butter inside. Then pat your meat into a patty and try to keep the pat of butter in the middle this will keep it from being so dry.

Comment

Add a raw egg, packet of Lipton oinion soup mix and a little worchestershire. Mix well then grill the patties.

Comment

Working...
                                X