Gunsmith-Southeast Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gunsmith-Southeast Texas

Need a gunsmith in the Beaumont,Lumberton,southeast Texas area.For those who have used one in this area,who would you recommend and who would you not recommend?I need my 700 Long range action bedded,Timney trigger and scope base/rings installed,and scope bore sighted.All torqued to correct lbs.Thanks in advance.

Ray's pawn shop in Bridge City is who I used. Only person I've ever used

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
      X2.. Ken Lloyd is also a hell of a gunsmith as well. He's located at Schimdt Saw on 4th st in Beaumont.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
        X2.. Ken Lloyd is also a hell of a gunsmith as well. He's located at Schimdt Saw on 4th st in Beaumont.
        X2. I'm not sure how much that would cost, but from what I have seen, the guy has very reasonable prices.

Comment

Chris Hawn in Lumberton. I've known him since I was a kid, he and my dad used to build guns together. It takes a while because he is so backed up, but I don't know of anyone better.

Comment

I have used him for years, he's very good,,, chris hawn in Lumberton is good, but very slow

Comment

This is who I have used to do my stuff, I tried calling Chris hawn to do some stuff for me and was never able to get in touch with him. Glad it happened though because I have been very pleased with Ken.

Comment

Ray Perry in bridge city

Comment

Thanks guys.I called Ken today.

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
                    X1000 only he sold the pawn shop and does everything out of his house. One of the best there is.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
                      X1000 only he sold the pawn shop and does everything out of his house. One of the best there is.
                      X2

Comment

I'm in need of some gun work myself. I'll look up one of these guys.

Comment

Gunsmith

bump to the top for Ray Perry in Bridge City. well worth the 2.5 hours one way every-time I have a project for him. Been using him since around 2000.

Comment

I decided to take my gun to Ray Perry in Bridge City.Seems like a good guy.

Comment

Yep!

Comment

Working...
                              X