Heated Vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanLeaAnn View Post
    I have the Milwaukee vest and it’s pretty nice. The other day it was 14 degrees here and I had it and a thin hardshell jacket over it and stayed warm.

On a side note, it’s pretty nice if you have a bad back and just use it as a back warmer thingy.

I did buy more batteries though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, double winning

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
      Nice, double winning
      That was funny [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        That was funny [emoji23]

Lol, I never thought about it but sure would be nice for my bulging disc issue.

Comment

I saw another thread on here somewhere, a guy mentioned you could use vagisil as a hand warmers as an alternative to the zippo warmers.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
            Have you tried the search function?

There's been a related thread in the past week.

Good luck in your search.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...ht=heated+vest
            I had to smile about that [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              I had to smile about that [emoji6]

Yeah, I know. He got me on that one!

Comment

My FaceBook timeline is getting bombed with multiple ads for heated vests for around $40-$45, and they look nice; lots of info and pictures; machine washable, etc. I have been tempted to pull that trigger, but I am sure the shipping would be on a slow boat from China and would work fine for about 3 days, then quit working! I want one for the next hunting trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  My FaceBook timeline is getting bombed with multiple ads for heated vests for around $40-$45, and they look nice; lots of info and pictures; machine washable, etc. I have been tempted to pull that trigger, but I am sure the shipping would be on a slow boat from China and would work fine for about 3 days, then quit working! I want one for the next hunting trip.

Seen those too. My thoughts are the same

I would of already bought one of the Milwaukee ones but they don't come go to 4xl. Maybe if I squeezed into a 2xl or 3xl the heat would melt the weight right off

Comment

Originally posted by ctburt0n View Post
                    I'm interested in them also but for work. I work in the NE Ohio. Will be interesting to hear.
                    where at?

It's miserably cold up there at times

Comment

The Facebook ones are crap do not go that route. My wife bought me one and I never wore it.

Comment

I’m interested too. I hardly ever wear a full jacket in the stand or well ever. I have a lot of vests. I especially like the for bow hunting because it keeps my arms free!

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                          I’m interested too. I hardly ever wear a full jacket in the stand or well ever. I have a lot of vests. I especially like the for bow hunting because it keeps my arms free!

I will let you know after I check out the Milwaukee in person.

p.s. Just tell Shane to buy one for your birthday! BTW...Happy!!!

Comment

I have a Pnuma heated vest that I wear over a base layer and under wool when it is really cold. I can feel the warmth when I touch it directly but not through the base layer. I know it is keeping me warmer but its not hot like a hand warmer.

Comment

I will let you know after I check out the Milwaukee in person.

p.s. Just tell Shane to buy one for your birthday! BTW...Happy!!!

Thanks!

@sjaaaz

Comment

Well, I was unable to find any store in Longview with the Milwaukee heated vest in stock.

I went ahead and ordered one, so we will see. I am a little concerned that there were some negative reviews, although there were good reviews also.

Comment

Working...
                                X