Mountain Lion Kills Biker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Yea me too! I was thinking 2 of them could fight him off!
    Grab a buddy and a big house cat then fill a bathtub full of water and see if the two of you can dunk the cat without injury.......now add 100 lbs to the cat and you are dinner. Good luck

Comment

I have never been around so many cat experts than I have since I joined this site.

Comment

Unless you have claws on all hands and feet and great big teeth, you gonna have hell fighting off a 100 lb. lion.

Comment

A mountain lion kills very large, very swift, very tough and very resilient mammals for a living. We are none of those things. If he decides that your death is in his best interest, my money is on him no matter your tough guy status.

Comment

What a friend running off while his buddy has his head in the cats mouth.

Comment

Here is a more recent update.. my girlfriend lives in Seattle and frequently hikes in that area.. she has been keeping me updated..

Authorities said the two cyclists did everything right, getting off their bikes, making noise and trying to scare the animal off.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                A mountain lion kills very large, very swift, very tough and very resilient mammals for a living. We are none of those things. If he decides that your death is in his best interest, my money is on him no matter your tough guy status.
                Agreed. We are mice to them....big, slow, mice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan2014 View Post
                  What a friend running off while his buddy has his head in the cats mouth.
                  sounds like there were actually two cats there at the site of the attack, one of them ran.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Only reason I hate walking to my bow blind in the pitch black , especially in old Mexico
                    Yessir even worse I’d imagine would actually seeing one right at dark and then having to get out and pass by it to get to truck. I don’t know what I’d do if that happened prolly sleep in my stand

Comment

Dang

Comment

wow. Prayers sent.

Comment

My son lives right by where it happen,I told him take pocket pistol on hikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When I first read the title, I thought "How did a mountain line kill somebody on a Harley." Then I read the article and realized it was a different type of "biker."

Comment

That’s insane

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                                When I first read the title, I thought "How did a mountain line kill somebody on a Harley." Then I read the article and realized it was a different type of "biker."
                                I should have put "Mountain" in front of biker

Comment

Working...
                                X