Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little behind the times, got my first side x side.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little behind the times, got my first side x side.

Been wanting one for years, and we are in a good place now, so after saving my pennies I picked it up yesterday. Been doing a lot of research on the Can Am, Ranger, Mule and Kubota. Went and test drove all of them, and the mule went from last to First on my list within 60 seconds of the test drive. Got a few goodies for it With a 6 year warranty, I’ll have this thing for a while. It is an awesome machine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations to you

Comment

Looks awesome

Comment

Very nice and I am sure well deserved.
        Will almost be a shame to get mud and blood all over it. I said almost
        Great machine. Congrats!

Comment

Great machines! Love the suspension on them. Smooth ride wherever you go!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
              Very nice and I am sure well deserved.

Deserved? No
              Blessed? Beyond measure

Comment

Mules are awesome machines. They are truly a Jack of all trades! Congrats. I like that Camo a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                  Mules are awesome machines. They are truly a Jack of all trades! Congrats. I like that Camo a lot!

Thanks! I wasn’t sure if it was gonna be the camo or the Ranch, just couldn’t turn down the camo. [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                    Thanks! I wasn’t sure if it was gonna be the camo or the Ranch, just couldn’t turn down the camo. [emoji1303]

Those Ranch editions are nice looking but I don’t blame you. You made a good decision.

Anything that is solid colored plastic shows scratches over time. Camo resists looking like that. Scratches just blend with the pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

good looking rig.

Comment

you made a great choice!

Comment

Congrats! I’ve got the same rig, went with camo because I think it’ll show less scratches. If you plan on keeping that roof throw a strap over the rear part that flips up when towing. A lot of people told me it wasn’t an issue but mine flew off this past weekend towing it home.
                          Also if you have Facebook join the Kawasaki mule pro page. Lots of good info there.

Comment

Good deal. I finally broke down and bought a mule a few years ago and it has become an everyday tool.

Like you I checked all brands and I also have an inside advantage because I service Kubita,JD, Can Am, Polaris, Kawasaki and Yamaha dealers. More repair techs told me to buy a mule than any other brand.

Comment

Nice ride! On my wish list

Comment

Working...
                              X