• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
    So So So
    Super freaking nice "Hulk"

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool thread...I'm a watch guy but can't afford to go overboard. This new Eco-Drive Diver's watch is my new pride and joy. Wife just got it for me. We are celebrating 24yrs. I do have several other Eco-Drives, a Sunnto and a G-Shock that I wear when active.
      Attached Files

Comment

No Rolex here, have a seiko kinetic for the nice occasions but my daily is a timex with tide, temp, and compass.
        Attached Files

Comment

Seiko automatic Dive watch & The Thin Blue Line bracelet

Comment

Comment

I'm holding out for my 10 year anniversary at work. Thats when I get my Rolex. Only 2 1/2 more years. [emoji23] For now, this it.

Comment

Kinda hard to see with the sun but rocking the new Suunto Traverse Alpha in foliage green awesome watch.

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
                  How much would you take for the two Rolex watches??

Let me know.
                  I guess everything can be bought but they wouldn't be worth what I would want, my grandson will have a heck of a collection of watches and guns when he gets a little older

I paid $8700 for the Yacht Master and $3400 for the Datejust II about 14 years ago

Comment

Comment

For all those G-shock guys out there, NOT BAD [emoji322][emoji95][emoji322][emoji95][emoji322][emoji1360]

Comment

Excited about this Bronzo !! Tudor

Comment

I was only going to pull the trigger on a quality watch once.. so I chose the one I really wanted.. a Rolex Submariner.

My good friend gave me some words of wisdom "get a Rolex before kids and marriage or you may be buying two...

Comment

Handcuffs

The fuzzy kind

Comment

Originally posted by Joel View Post
                              I was only going to pull the trigger on a quality watch once.. so I chose the one I really wanted.. a Rolex Submariner.

My good friend gave me some words of wisdom "get a Rolex before kids and marriage or you may be buying two...

My wife has no interest and always tells me to get another

Comment

Right now ? My TRU Ball

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Working...
                                X