• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want the NRA convention in Dallas

Karma.

I'm shocked! Shocked I say!

Comment

Our managing partner was talking about it in the meeting I just got out of. I had to look at the news to make sure. I'm happy.

Comment

Pos

Comment

How did they get Caraway and eff up the Price deal?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            How did they get Caraway and eff up the Price deal?
            They might have learned a thing or two from that fiasco................

Comment

Like most I wasn't shocked when I heard the news. The only thing that could of made this news any better is if John Wiley Price was involved and going to prison.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Caraway admitted guilt. Price thinks he never did anything wrong.

I would be willing to bet good, hard earned quarters, that Price has probably 10X that amount in bribes/kickbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post

I would be willing to bet good, hard earned quarters, that Price has probably 10X that amount in bribes/kickbacks.
                  I dont know of one person that would doubt that.

They literally found $114,000. in cash from a safe in his home.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post

In my opinion he plead guilty and took the plea deal to avoid jail time.

Comment

Working...
                    X