No announcement yet.

Calling predator hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I’ve been wanting to try is to put up a cedar post with bark on it along a Sendero and see if cats will use it as a scratching post. More of a recon use.

Comment

Originally posted by Quanah11 View Post
      Hit me up bud
      Once I get over these VA surgeries in your guy. Predator hunting is my main hunting I have a few ranches across the state I have access to
      Absolutely brotha. Will do.

Comment

This was the last cat I shot and my personal best. 30.5#
        Attached Files

Comment

A pretty important tip to remember for anyone that's just starting out particularly hunting at night is be sure of what you're shooting at before you shoot at it. Don't just shoot at eyes shining. Deer and cattle will come to the sound of a rabbit dying. I know that seems like common sense but I also know how powerful adrenaline is and how deceiving things can be in the dark. Your mind might tell your eyes there's a bobcat out there looking at you. But you might walk up on a doe that was laying in tall weeds when you go out there to get it.

Comment

Learned something this weekend. One wait a little while after you turn off call. Starting with a howl attracts dog. Don’t be afraid to lip squeak at them if you catch them before the calls started. Called in 6 dogs. Two during the day at 9 am and two cats at night.

Comment

Working...
            X