Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaf Blowers

Most dependable gas blower for around $125.00

Echo for the money! This one was in the classifieds last week. Sold now. New they are $150. Worth the extra $25

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      Echo for the money! This one was in the classifieds last week. Sold now. New they are $150. Worth the extra $25

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ghlight=Blower
      She'll blow the grass out the yard too! It's a very nice unit, mucho more power than the Home Depot $119 Echo that I replaced with it.

Comment

Echo model no. PB 251 . . You can run mine the next time you're here . .

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          She'll blow the grass out the yard too! It's a very nice unit, mucho more power than the Home Depot $119 Echo that I replaced with it.
          Good snag! I have a backpack echo and love it! Very powerful piece of equipment!

Comment

I have been happier with my Echo equipment than my Stihl.

Stihl is good but i always had starting issues Not so much with Echo

Comment

I have an echo but love stihl products as well. Echo has better warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whatever you get use truefuel.

Comment

I have had echo lawn equipment and blower for 5 years now. I have had 0 issues with all of them. I keep stabil in the gas and they all start right up.

Comment

I will agree on the Echo also. After going through 3 in 4 years I paid the extra money and have had it for 6 years. Haven’t even needed to change hoses or pump.

I use the true fuel in my chainsaw, because I don’t use it weekly. The blower should be ok on the 50/1 mixed fuel.

J

Comment

Echos have a 5-yr warranty for home use too--

Comment

Only heard good things about Echo, love my blower & weedeater. Wouldn’t be surprised if they go up in price over the next couple years.

Comment

Spoke with local dealer when I bought my weed eater and blower. They recommended echo.
                          And they sell both echo and stihl
                          Been 2 years and start everytime

Comment

Don’t count out the new battery stuff .. I was pleasantly surprised. Ego 56 volt at Homey’s Have the hedge trimmer too and it’ll flat out go.

Comment

Don’t count out the new battery stuff .. I was pleasantly surprised. Ego 56 volt at Homey’s Have the hedge trimmer too and it’ll flat out go.

Comment

Working...
                              X