• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!

Comment

awesome! Looks a lot like a Double Bull by design

Comment

Lots of innovation in that blind. Great job guys! Welcome to the fire!

Comment

Great looking product/idea

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Great looking blind. Just curious: is there a warranty with the blind? From what I read it doesn't look like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                  IMPRESSED!!! Watched link above.
                  I would say you have had a ton of field hours in development. Congrats.
                  Hoping to be adding this to an arsenal soon. At 73" tall this may even work for trad bow hunters (HUGE DEAL) since most ground blinds will not accommodate the extra height.
                  Thanks! I do believe Jerrod and I have logged more hours inside a ground blind while NOT hunting than anyone else!

We did have some traditional bow hunters shoot out of our blind at the TAC event in San Antonio. It worked for them, but it was close. If you try one out and find it isn't quite tall enough, we'd be happy to accept a return.

Comment

Great video,,, Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                      Great looking blind. Just curious: is there a warranty with the blind? From what I read it doesn't look like it.
                      Thanks for the question - yes, XENEK provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty on our Apex ground blind. The warranty includes a lifetime warranty on all hardware items and a 2 year limited warranty on the fabric.

Comment

Originally posted by XENEK View Post
                        Thanks for the question - yes, XENEK provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty on our Apex ground blind. The warranty includes a lifetime warranty on all hardware items and a 2 year limited warranty on the fabric.
                        Great! From a consumer standpoint, if I spend that kind of money for:"the most durable ground blind on the market" I want it to be with a company that stands behind their product.

Additional question: if a few years after purchase there are some tears etc is there a patch kit or replacement fabric available for purchase?

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                            Great! From a consumer standpoint, if I spend that kind of money for:"the most durable ground blind on the market" I want it to be with a company that stands behind their product.

Additional question: if a few years after purchase there are some tears etc is there a patch kit or replacement fabric available for purchase?
                            We have replacement window covers available for our blinds. This is our flexible fabric that allows you to manipulate the main windows into different configurations. We do not carry a patch kit at this time. However, once the fabric warranty expires, we will either carry a patch kit on our site or be able to recommend a patch kit for you.

Thanks for the questions.

Comment

Wow !!! Sweet blind !!

Comment

Excellent! welcome Xenek!

Comment

Working...
                                X