No announcement yet.

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't have to bring your best pitching when the other team gives up runs like the good house on the block giving up chocolate bars on Halloween.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

What a joke. Gonna sit it out for a while and not watch. I feel like I am watching little league. I will follow the postgame alerts but not gonna waste time watching horrible baseball right now.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
        Brocail is the power behind the throne.

I think we're talking about 2 different thrones. [emoji53]

Comment

What a mess

Comment

Reminds me of the Rangers from the early A-Rod era. Hoping they can turn this thing around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
              Reminds me of the Rangers from the early A-Rod era. Hoping they can turn this thing around.

That hurts. Talk about kicking a club when it's down.

Comment

When can we start the 2017 Cowboys thread? Only about a 140 days away from kickoff.

Comment

Lot of knee jerk reactions going on in here. Yea it's frustrating watching them play like this, but it's early. 2010 they started 5-9, and I think that season turned out pretty well. Banny will get them going in the right direction.

Comment

Doing my daily reading at lunch, it sounds like Yu / Brocail / Banister all hugged and made up w/ each other. Yu consulted w/ well known Team Psychiatrist Rougned Odor and determined not to be so defensive. The World of Yu is once again spinning in greased grooves.

Leadership
                    1 of 162
                    It's a long season, don't kneejerk
                    Believe in this veteran group
                    Chemistry

It's all good. Bring on the Royals.

Don't focus so much on those batting averages, E.R.A.'s, etc., etc. Good times.

Comment

We need Beltre back on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                        Amongst several other things. But yes, that'd be good. Sounds like he's out at least another week. We'll see...

Comment

Got to watch the good guys win today, now get to watch the bad guys. Did Emily get her some fake uns since the last time I saw her?

Comment

7 out of the 9 in the lineup batting under 205. I know it is early but sure would like to see a couple of more guys realize the season has started.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post

Heard today he was out indefinitely with no timeline today?

Glad he played in the WBC..

Comment

**** nice to have Grieve back. I can actually handle this play by play guy who sounds like Marty Moose with Tom doing color..

Comment

Working...
                                X