No announcement yet.

RIP Sophie beagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I hate to hear that. I've got a beagle mix now (think she's a beagle/weiner dog, but who knows) thats getting old and really starting to slow down. She was a tyrant as a pup that I could've killed many times, but oddly enough I kind of miss those days. For the first five years of her life I came home everyday wondering what she got into while I was gone.

Comment

I don't get much better than a good beagle..sorry for your loss

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
        Thanks again all.

Sophie was a replacement pup for the loss of our last cocker spaniel in 2009. My wife had to have another dog so she found Sophie. We decided this time no replacement and she (my wife) is strongly committed and I'm the one wavering this time. Will give it time.
        Better to have loved and lost, than never loved. Get another sweet pup! your not replacing, your making new memories.

Comment

Sorry for your loss

Comment

So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Thanks again everyone. Appreciate all the thoughts. Mighty lonely in the backyard this morning.

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
              Better to have loved and lost, than never loved. Get another sweet pup! your not replacing, your making new memories.
              There are other reasons for not getting another. We will just enjoy the memories of Sophie.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, my wife and I just went through that our chow she was 13 1/2 and her sister sure misses her as do we.

Comment

Sorry for loss... time will heal ,but you will never forget

Comment

Sorry for y'all's loss Bill. Sad day indeed.

Comment

Working...
                    X