LIVE - incompetance, insanity, and a major cluster in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perow View Post
    They must feel confident they have it rigged right since they are removing the bolts that hold it in place
    Rigging looks good to me, it's the brim of the Generals hat that I'd be concerned about.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
      Yes sir he isn't going down without a fight
      Good...just hope no one gets hurt! Stand strong!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        Rigging looks good to me, it's the brim of the Generals hat that I'd be concerned about.
        should there be any concerns with the wind ? heavy gusts at 22-25 mph

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          should there be any concerns with the wind ? heavy gusts at 22-25 mph
          Absolutely. That's how Big Blue went down. Good thing is, the statue doesn't have much surface area to catch wind. He's obviously pretty aerodynamic. He's survived hurricane force winds more than a few times.

Comment

If you watch his boom, it's swaying in the wind. The operator has his swing brake on, so all of that boom movement is flex. If he makes this lift, he better lower the load quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              If you watch his boom, it's swaying in the wind. The operator has his swing brake on, so all of that boom movement is flex. If he makes this lift, he better lower the load quickly.
              I noticed the sway a bit ago.

I've built a few tele-booms too. Not quite that large. But not far from it.
              Last edited by Texas Grown; 05-19-2017, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Rain on the horizon now

Comment

Sadly the truth will never be known, but at least Stacy Head is trying to hold Landrieu accountable for all money spent on this cluster project. Landrieu will lie through his teeth since he DGAF

.... " The chairwoman of the New Orleans City Council’s budget committee is calling for a full accounting of public money spent on the removal of four monuments associated with the Confederacy and Jim Crow.

Councilwoman Stacy Head, the only member of the City Council to vote against removing the monuments, says she accepts that they have come down, but also says the public deserves to know what taxpayer dollars were spent to do so.

“I need to know what money was used, how did we get that money if it was from outside sources, what city money was used and what did we give up as a city to go through that endeavor for him,” Head said, referring to Mayor Mitch Landrieu.

The Landrieu administration has kept secret many details about the monument removal effort after contractors and city employees were threatened with violence if they participated in taking down the Battle of Liberty Place monument and statues of Confederate leaders Jefferson Davis, P.G.T. Beauregard and Robert E. Lee.

link .... http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/orle...ents/441284811

Comment

I hope they can figure out how to burn his ***!

Comment

We may be in count down to lift off here boys and girls.

Comment

Well there he goes

Comment

Yeeehaaaaaw!! Hang on!!! Lol! That was awesome!!

I bet there's a hole in that operators seat. Hahaha!

Comment

Oh look he's flying.

Comment

Sad...

Comment

Lee stood tall for 133 yrs , sadly he was taken down by a bunch of liberal snowflakes

Comment

Working...
                                X