Tornado out towards May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tornado out towards May

Y'all be careful. The red in the bottom right section of the image is debris from the tornado.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by highspeed; 05-18-2017, 07:49 PM.

Prayers up! How intense will these storms be the further east they get? Still hot and muggy here but hoping it cools down before storm arrives.

Comment

Unfortunately these storms look to to be holding in intensity. Lots of hail around as well

Comment

Yep right over our lease hope to get a damage report in the morning from our rancher.

Comment

These cells seem to be moving very slowly -hope they start to fizzle soon

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
            Unfortunately these storms look to to be holding in intensity. Lots of hail around as well
            Hope it's light out when they hit here if they do. My hourly shows notta but it's headed right in our direction. 5 more counties east and it will be here. Gonna be a long night for many!

Y'all stay safe and be alert!
            Last edited by Antlers86; 05-18-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              These cells seem to be moving very slowly -hope they start to fizzle soon
              I hope so as well. The big one on Brownwood right now has taken a turn to the east/south east and if it stays together then it will be knocking on my back door in a few hours.

Comment

I fear for my travel trailer out there. We're 10 miles north of coleman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                  I hope so as well. The big one on Brownwood right now has taken a turn to the east/south east and if it stays together then it will be knocking on my back door in a few hours.
                  If it gets yall's way, and yall need a hand, give me a shout. Yall ain't that far.

Comment

I am in Comanche right now and it was a very intense lightning show for sure. Lots of hail around in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      If it gets yall's way, and yall need a hand, give me a shout. Yall ain't that far.
                      Thanks for the offer! Luckily for us, it fizziled out before it got to us.

Comment

Another cell near the same area! Man 2 days in a row!

Comment

Well crap...

Comment

Working...
                          X